Print Page | Close Window

Stories

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Fiction
Forum Description: Epics, Sagas, Unlikely Tales of Daring and Rip-roaring stories
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2982
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 07:53
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Stories
Posted By: Gemley
Subject: Stories
Date Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 14:16

The following stories are some I have written about Illyriad. Some will be about my ingame character or not, enjoy. Feel free to rate and comment.

-------------
�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien

Replies:
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 14:59

-------------
�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 02:26
Part || coming this weekend. Also all characters in this story are not actually players, but if there is players that share these names it is coincidence.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 15:11

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 15:34

Part 3 coming in about two weeks.

-------------

Posted By: Prometheuz
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 13:24
I like the stories  Gem. Keep em coming Smile

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 00:25
Thanks

-------------

Posted By: Silent/Steadfast
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 01:44
PLEASE reduce the font size!!!  Other than that, great!

-------------
"Semantics are no protection from a 50 Megaton Thermonuclear Stormcrow."-Yggdrassil (June 21, 2011 6:48 PM)
"SCROLL ya donut!" Urgorr The Old (September 1, 2011 4:08 PM)

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 02:05
Sorry, wasn't sure what the front size should be before. Next time I get on a computer I will change it, can't do it know because I am on my iPod touch and I can't edit posts very well on it.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 04:06
Will be a short delay until I can post the next part

-------------

Posted By: Gilthoniel
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 13:10
Your public awaits you Wink

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 22:15

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 03:28

<FONT style=": #000000">Note: The orc god Ilneval is one of many I found on a website about orc gods. The ancient dwarf words Varak Veztr used in part two I found on a website about dwarven language. I will try to get the links of these websites up.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Ilneval
http://www.stormnexus.org/Dwarven_Language

-------------

Posted By: Gimli Son of Groin
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 17:00
Well, am looking forwards to reading it! I also found out that the chat bar disappears when on Illyriad on an Ipod Touch... If you know how to fix it, please do! Good story so far!

-------------
“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

“I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Date Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 23:08
I have the same issue with my IPod Touch, unfortunately I have not found a way to fix it.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 14:58
The new rewrited part 3 is out, hope everyone enjoys it. Also thanks for all the encouragement guys.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 13:59

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 14:57

-------------

Posted By: Prometheuz
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 12:45
The Return Of The King ( of Gondor ) Wink

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

JRR Tolkien

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 15:23

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2012 at 21:14

I feel the need to start over again, all story entries deleted up to this point.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net