Print Page | Close Window

Can't log in

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Strategies, Guides & Help
Forum Name: Technical Support
Forum Description: Post your technical support related questions here.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2707
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 18:06
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Can't log in
Posted By: Rex Anglorum
Subject: Can't log in
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 13:24
I'm not sure where to post this. But I'm having problems with being able to log into the game. When I try to log on, it redirects me back to the login page. Normally I would just say it's my comp. I've tried different browsers, and I had my gf try to log on as well. She had the same problem and she lives on the other side of the world from me, so it's something with my account. It's been about 16 hrs now, so don't think it's going to fix itself. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies:
Posted By: Myrin
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 15:06
Hi Rex, may I suggest you send a private message to GM Luna through the forums? I'm sure she will try to help you.
Good luck!

Posted By: GM Luna
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 15:12
Thanks Myrin. :)

Rex if you could send an email to acccounts@illyriad.co.uk with your account name and as much detail as possible about the log-in issue you are having we will look into your problem. Thanks.

-Luna

-------------
GM Luna | Illyriad Community Manager | community@illyriad.co.uk

Posted By: Vorshin
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 18:17
I am having this exact same problem. I was able to log-in earlier on today with no problems, but now i have come to check up on some things I am finding that all the game is doing is loading up the log-in page again after clicking log-in once filling in the details :(
There is no error message shown, it just recycles back to the log-in page :(

UPDATE
Have tried again and have noticed (in the quick page switching it does) that it does load up the page with your details and then quickly reloads the log-in page again, all this takes a couple of seconds.
e.g input log-in details-click log in button (loads up page then quickly reloads log-in page again in a bout say 2 seconds or less) took me 2-3 attempts at this before i noticed what was happening.

Posted By: KingROM
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 18:25
I logged a similar fault with my iphone this morning

Posted By: Saladin The Zephyr
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 20:53
Hi. I have exactly the same issue that is being discussed here. Usually log in via my iPad.

Logs in on new server as normal, almost loads up my capital city, but then kicks me back to the login screen again.

Help!

Regards

Saladin The Zephyr

Posted By: GM ThunderCat
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 23:29
Originally posted by Saladin The Zephyr Saladin The Zephyr wrote:

Hi. I have exactly the same issue that is being discussed here. Usually log in via my iPad.

Logs in on new server as normal, almost loads up my capital city, but then kicks me back to the login screen again.

Help!

Regards

Saladin The Zephyr
We will hopefully have this resolved shortly

Posted By: Dinsdale
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 23:45
Gad Zooks TC... hurry up!! I miss my friends as much as the game...maybe more Smile

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 00:02
:( missing me game play, still doing exactly what GM Thundercat is saying in his post, however i am on a PC running I.E 9

Was able to log-in at 1:40-2:30pm (had to remember my passwords) for both my main and my 1 alternate account thats allowed (that was a headache). Then i had to go out and didnt do a couple of things, when trying to log back in at around 6pm-6:10pm I have had this problem.

I have tried clearing my cookies and passwords (i dont know where to look or what to look for, for specific things) so i just delete and clear the whole lot, then have to go through everything setting the cookies up again (now thats a headache) as some sites i just cannot remeber log-in details at all. If anyone knows how to do that for specific things i would do that for future referance.

As said i am running I.E 9 on a PC (not I.E 8 and not on a phone/ipad etc). Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon, but i have lost a day.

Posted By: Hagrim
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 00:09
I have the same problem except I get a window that pops up. It says:

Stop running this script? Then something about how a script on the page will slow my computer down and possibly make it unresponsive, do I want to cancel this script. It doesn't matter if I click yes or no, it just takes me back to the login screen.

I noticed that the background and test for the Illyriad banner has changed when I get that split second of newsfeed, could that be the problem?

Posted By: Wonderbread
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 02:59
Same issue here... been getting dumped back to the login page. I am on Mac 10.7 / Safari if that helps. Have also cleared the cache and rebooted with no luck. I was able to log in under Windows / Firefox with my dual boot setup. Any advice or info on this yet?

Wonderbread

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 04:08
boo hoo still no fix yet, gonna leave it for today will try again tomorrow and hope

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 04:43
All login, sitter and IE issues should now be resolved - you will have to log out and log back in to pick-up the changes.

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 06:14
Hurah, worked a treat, thx. now i can rest easy knowing that my populace aint sitting on their backsides doing nowt :)

Posted By: nofxmike
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 17:18
All login issues?  should post that to the fail blog...

This is the first time I've had issues logging in, but it really isn't working.

Again, I'm using Firefox, Chrome, and/or IE.  Tried them all...none of them allows me to logon.  Of course it may be an issue with logging in with Facebook, which is my only option as that's how I first set it up.  I have e-mailed  asking if I can get a regular password for normal logon which would be useful with my phone, but get no response (this was months ago). 

Until now, I could log on at least...now...nada.

Posted By: bennjy
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 17:56
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mailto:acccounts@illyriad.co.uk" rel="nofollow - acccounts@illyriad.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1  http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596" rel="nofollow - http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 o66si10920914yhj.63 (state 14).

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 18:14
Originally posted by bennjy bennjy wrote:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mailto:acccounts@illyriad.co.uk" rel="nofollow - acccounts@illyriad.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1  http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596" rel="nofollow - http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 o66si10920914yhj.63 (state 14).
You have 3 "c"s in accounts

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 20:54
Just got on, facebook connect didn't work directly, but now you can click "connect with facebook" when it gives you the error...

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 00:00
      Yep, I cut/pasted that address into the address bar, did the same with the previous reply from google.   beats me where that extra "c" came from   Confused

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 10:07
It appears the facebook login now works just as before.

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 19:07
Original problem solved!  My dumbarse mistake.......................Embarrassed

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net