Print Page | Close Window

Operation Cleanse!

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:10
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Operation Cleanse!
Posted By: Lionz Heartz
Subject: Operation Cleanse!
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 20:51
Operation Cleanse is now running!

The current government running Illyriad has to removed from office. H?, do not let them fool you, they are evil beyond words. H? needs to be removed from their office of power and soon. These evil players feel they need to control every aspect of the game. This includes controlling what is said on the forums and what is said in global chat.

Look at the cost of gold they make their allies spend to just become a NAP and even Confederation! Does that not pose as greed to you? Greed is another form of evil they try to use onto other alliances and players. Must I say, will a true friend make you put up so much gold just to become allies? I say no!

Look at the tournament, they had to go beyond the rules of the tournament and started to attack Invictus by diplomat and magic attacks. They are willing to cheat at any costs to win and even threaten alliances that pose a threat to them even if it is a game. Their win in the tournament should have an * by it for cheating. Much like they used an add-on (a cheat) to overtake the White Company.

They created the training alliance T? as a way to fool the community they are helping the game. That is further from the truth, that alliance is merely used to sway new comers to become PRO H?. Brainwashing players is what they are good at, and threatening players is what they excel with.

You may think they are a peaceful alliance, but H? has been responsible for sending more players to quit the game compared to any other alliance.

Have you had enough of being controlled by H?, I say yes. It is time to change the community for the better.

Operation Cleanse!

Replies:
Posted By: King EAM
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 21:11
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Operation Cleanse is now running!

Look at the cost of gold they make their allies spend to just become a NAP and even Confederation! Does that not pose as greed to you? Greed is another form of evil they try to use onto other alliances and players. Must I say, will a true friend make you put up so much gold just to become allies? I say no!

Operation Cleanse!

LMAO!!! They paid CrowB not the other way around!

-------------
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"

Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 21:21
[20:51] <King EAM>Its hard to understand until you are a Crow really
guessign from above that statement is pretty true :[p

-------------
It's just a game. :)

Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:30
After we're done destroying Harmless? we need to make an alliance named Justin Bieber and all hold hands and sing "Baby Baby Baby OoOoOoOoOoOo!" in celebration.

Oh and they didn't cheat, diplo, magic and military attacks on players cities were allowed within the tournament. The GMs stated we made the rules of what was acceptable as a tactic. It was obviously decided that what Harmless? did was not an acceptable tactic and it was worked out between H? and VALAR. I really don't see why you'd take offense to it LH.

Actually, now that I think about it. The exploit you pulled off with DUNE was closer to cheating than anything else.

Posted By: Hora
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:35
Has anyone counted the days since he promised to leave...

And for any outsiders, or new players to this game, diplo attacks were NOT forbidden in the tournament!
We just agreed AFTER the attacks, that the war should stay at the Tournament squares, and then BOTH sides stop actions! (I'm a member of Invictus btw. so slightly more insight in that than LH).

Just wanted to prevent newbies to get strange ideas, perhaps it's catching Confused

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:37
Does cleanse mean, LH is tidying his, as he has spare time now?  LOL

Posted By: jamieh
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:40
I heard that HM wrote a program that makes your monitor hypnotize you and then H? can control your mind. They are only playing this game so they can make an army of hypnodroids to carry out their bidding as they are really a major mafia syndicate bent on world domination!!

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:53
Hmm... yes, there's kind of a logic in it...

At least more logic than in LH's posts...  
But don't disturb me from looking at those strange turning circles at my monitor! Wacko

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 23:21
Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

Hmm... yes, there's kind of a logic in it...At least more logic than in LH's posts...   But don't disturb me from looking at those strange turning circles at my monitor! Wacko

And I am still baffled as your whole forgive your enemies, but remember their names thing...

I feel kind of lucky I have a few forum stalkers in Lawn, you, and G0Ds... maybe I can add LadyLuvs also.

The point of the matter is, evil is rampant in this game.

Time to cleanse the evil with H?.

The war against Greed has begun.

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 23:24
Fellow Illyriad players and the new. Do not be fooled by these trolls false statements.

Do you want a world filled with greed and cheaters? If so, allow H? to rule Illyriad.

Do you want a world filled with no greed and no cheaters? Remove H? from the game and create a better Illyriad.

Posted By: KillerPoodle
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 00:06
I am so very dirty, I need someone big and strong like you to come and 'cleanse' me.  Do it, big boy.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 00:08
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

I am so very dirty, I need someone big and strong like you to come and 'cleanse' me.  Do it, big boy.

Now I know why you have Kumo do most of the talking while you do not post anything.

Anyways, Illyriad community do you want players that speak dirty like this? If not get rid of H?

Posted By: Makanalani
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 00:22

If this is a crusade against the evil, I think you need to convince Illyriad community as a whole that

this is indeed a righteous cause and not simply unjustified hostilities against the strongest alliance

in power. What solid and specific proof of wrongdoing do you have LH? Or is this just a forum

message to maintain your relevance in the game? The floor is yours.

-Mak

-------------
"Life is a beautiful struggle"

-New IGN: Mak (Dark Blight)

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 00:26
Originally posted by Makanalani Makanalani wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: #cfcfcf; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>If this is a crusade against the evil, I think you need to convince Illyriad community as a whole that

this is indeed a righteous cause and not simply unjustified hostilities against the strongest alliance

in power. What solid and specific proof of wrongdoing do you have LH? Or is this just a forum

message to maintain your relevance in the game? The floor is yours.

-Mak
</SPAN>

H? hunger and greed to control all aspects of the game is one great evil I can speak of. Look at the latest thread created by KillerPoodle, he wants posters in the forums to use the same name as in game. So, once that happens, H? can siege all opinions they differ against in game.

Meta game is allowed in this game last time I checked?

Posted By: Carl Zeis
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 01:59
I would like to preface my opinion by saying that I do not believe that you should be the one attack others for what they post on forums LH. Although KillerPoodles comment does appear to be in relatively bad taste, there has to be a reason for why so many people want you Lionz Heartz to leave this game forever!

That being said, it seems as though some people (LH) have forgotten the one major fact about Illyriad... IT IS A GAME!  Lionz Heartz, STOP trying to incite a foolish world war over nothing! You appear to be holding a grudge against H? for being nothing more than extremely large and having worked at this game. Maybe if you spent less time whining and war mongering you would finally begin to actually enjoy this GAME and stop cheapening the experience for others. In addition to that how dare you attack T? as there is nothing wrong with having those who are experienced try to help new players and make their time spent here more enjoyable! Finally, stop trying pull other players into your apparent vendetta! Any such war will not lead to justice... if anything it will lead to rampant injustice that will drive away innumerable players. In the words of Ahmed Ben Bella, "peace does not include a vendetta; there will neither be winners or losers."  

Carl Zeis
Warboss of Dark Blight

Posted By: HonoredMule
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 04:04
It's all true!  Harmless is pure evil, laced with saturated fats and MSG!  Also I heard their leadership is secretly plotting to to make cheese go bad faster!

Death to Harmless!!

Posted By: Lord Jon Flamont
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 04:16
The reason Lionz Heartz is doing this is to gain attention.

If you deny him that, then he will go away. Sort of like how if you pick a scab, it will only become worse, but if you leave it alone, it will heal and go away.

Posted By: G0DsDestroyer
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 04:19
Operation Cleanse?
Yes perhaps i do need a shower....I've been told once a year isn't enough!!!Shocked

-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 04:32
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

oh no i got my shirt all wet!!  help me take it off

-------------

Posted By: Mr. Ubiquitous Feral
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 04:38
This thread has sunken into the dark pits of disregard and pure malice.  I like it.

-------------
I am a Machine.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 05:48
Reader discretion is advised...

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:06

Operation Cleanse needs YOU to rid us of all the evil in this game. It is time for a change. Do not let the evil control dictators from H? fool you. They want power, are full of greed, and feel the need to control all opinions in this game. They have destroyed more towns than anyother alliance. Cleanse the evil from this game.

The picture above is an image of what they are all about! They want order in their EVIL and greedy ways.

Death will be the only thing left once H? has their way completely. Only H? will remain and no other alliance will exist.

Yes we must be the change that makes Illyriad into a better place. A place without H? in it.

Posted By: sityviper
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:27
wtf!?! i recently joined Harmless?, and i do not know much about it, BUT, i can tell you that you are full of BS, and you have no idea what good harmless has done... it may be true that h? has driven more people to quit, but it is also true that more people have started problems with harmless? than anything else (probably for power). you, LH left the game with no honer, renaming your towns to the sorts of "suck my ****" so i do NOT want to hear it

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 13:42
Originally posted by sityviper sityviper wrote:

it may be true that h? has driven more people to quit

See even someone in support of H? admits the very truth that H? has indeed had more player's quit compared to any other alliance. Cleanse this EVIL (H?) from Illyriad.

Change is for the better!

Operation Cleanse!

Posted By: bartimeus
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 14:12
Don't encourage him Sityviper...

he is just trolling.

over the last month, he has blamed successively for his downfall: Iduna, his fellow alliance mate, the siege mechanism and overall game play... H? is only the most recent excuse he found to gain attention. 
(It definitely is an excuse since H? can definitely not be held responsible for his getting kicked out of his alliance and seiged)

It's quite ridiculous since he can't seriously hope to create an anti H? coalition with all of his weak posts. and he most definitely can't attack us directly by himself. (Well he can tbh, but it wouldn't have much impact to us).

It has been suggested numerous times by many different people to act like we cannot see his post... How about we do so now?

@attila the Hun...
you are not like LH... he only says so  to try and gain your support (and I'm not talking about millitary support but rather forum moral support), and maybe even try make you quit the game like him.
Unlike what he says, staying true to yourself isn't equal to doing what your first impulse tells you to do, or say, or in this case post. the best advice I can give you is to sleep before responding to any post when you feel emotion is involved, it usually helps a lot when I do that.

-------------
Bartimeus, your very best friend.

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 14:28
Originally posted by bartimeus bartimeus wrote:

Don't encourage him Sityviper...
he is just trolling.
over the last month, he has blamed successively for his downfall: Iduna, his fellow alliance mate, the siege mechanism and overall game play... H? is only the most recent excuse he found to gain attention. 
(It definitely is an excuse since H? can definitely not be held responsible for his getting kicked out of his alliance and seiged)
It's quite ridiculous since he can't seriously hope to create an anti H? coalition with all of his weak posts. and he most definitely can't attack us directly by himself. (Well he can tbh, but it wouldn't have much impact to us).
It has been suggested numerous times by many different people to act like we cannot see his post... How about we do so now?
@attila the Hun...
you are not like LH... he only says so  to try and gain your support (and I'm not talking about millitary support but rather forum moral support), and maybe even try make you quit the game like him.
Unlike what he says, staying true to yourself isn't equal to doing what your first impulse tells you to do, or say, or in this case post. the best advice I can give you is to sleep before responding to any post when you feel emotion is involved, it usually helps a lot when I do that.

This player pretends to know me. He pretends that he knows what my reasons are and how I got here.

Let me clear some things up. I have ALWAYS disliked the ways of H?. I had to leave Curse because Iduna was PRO H?. Iduna is controlled by the H? hype machine.

Here is a player named Bart that I have never chatted with in game nor have I even seen chat in game. Do not believe a word a player like him says. He knows nothing of me.

Do you want to believe a TROLL named Bart? A player that has done noting in this game to even make me think he was important or even there.

The truth of the matter is, Operation Cleanse is in full operation. As each day comes, more players will join, and more players will end the rule of H? FOREVER!!!!

The best thing I have ever done was leaving Curse and starting over. Now my real purpose in this game has come to light. A purpose I have set in my mind since the beginning!

Posted By: Kumomoto
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 15:11

The best thing I have ever done was leaving Curse and starting over. Now my real purpose in this game has come to light. A purpose I have set in my mind since the beginning!

So you have started over...

I was wondering why you were hanging around...

Keep up the good work... you've insulted Curse, H?, VIC, T?... after a few more pages of this post, you will have annoyed all the major alliances in the game... bravo!

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 15:36
Insulted VIC? I think not, I do not believe Hora speaks for all of VIC. In fact I respect VIC very much. Hora more or less reminds me of a Curse leadership puppet.

Curse, well that should be no shock, I do not like their leadership at all. There are some members in their who are not fond of the current leadership. They are in prison so to speak in the alliance. Once the time is right, you will see what will happen.

T?, well I do not like leadership at all. Starry is just a puppet of the H? hype machine.

H? well that speaks for itself.

Kumo be sure that my hate has and will always be with H?, T? leadership, and Curse leadership. I do not expect the feelings I have for each of them to change, nor do I expect them to change their feelings about me.

Posted By: ShoM
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 16:14
wow.

Uncivil war, threats, Revel- and Counter-Revel-ution, hypnodrones (!), picking scabs and wet T-shirts!

Great thread, but can anyone spell "meltdown!"? (I think that last works better as a spoken phrase (I imagine Jack Black's voice, how about you?) but typing it kind of gives an all-to-easy answer)

This is what has been missing from the game for me, I think - a bit of passion!

I know nothing of either side in this argument, but thanks to all involved for putting it out there and letting us see a human response.

Death to the Oppressors! Long live H?! 

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 17:18
/me notices mayhem

/me changes name

/me walks away quitely to only talk on alliance chat.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 18:24
Ehm... just to hang on that...
...that H? hype machine, is that that thing with the circles on the monitor?     Wacko

And that puppet thing finally got me to understand, where that strings on my wrists lead to...
(I already wondered Cool).
And I'm pretty sure I don't speak for VIC, as I actually do write, and if evryone in VIC would post in here, it would get a bit lengthy...

I'll keep on saying nothing to LH again (as I said already), that posts in here were just to clarify VIC's official relationship to H? (Yes, they are official, as you could read them in quite some posts of the last few month...).
Well, reading the nonsense following every (even more nonsense!) post of LH is some fun, too, but hey mates, that running gag (named LH Tongue) runs out of steam a bit, it really gets boring (and wasn't that funny in the first place either).
Just let that blownup sour looser talk hot air. If we put him into the cellar, we could use him as a central heating system LOL.
So gags finished, mouth shut, I'll find me some more intelligent post, preferable one with no LH in it (that being obviously a requirement for intelligent posts Wink).

So kindly (to all people, with some well known exceptions)
Hora

PS: I think I'll be kindly to ATH most of the time, and have decided to answer his more sensible posts again, so there aren't that many players on the exception list anymore Wink

Posted By: Llyorn Of Jaensch
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 22:15
LOL. Well operation 'Cleanse' appears to be a raging success with how many participants at last count....? Oh yeah: Zero. LOLLOL

What do they do in high school these days? "LOSER!" *Coughs* LOLLOL

Date Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 22:50
hey loj be nice...thats insulting to losers

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 01:08
LH... you did not read the full post judging by the quote, and you are just and idiot (yes that's right, an IDIOT) who is being, well, an idiot, and if i find your new accounts name, i will probably personally siege you off the map and out of the game. now just shut up! i feel a little sick talking to this loserDead

it may be true that h? has driven more people to quit

See even someone in support of H? admits the very truth that H? has indeed had more player's quit compared to any other alliance. Cleanse this EVIL (H?) from Illyriad.

Change is for the better!

Operation Cleanse!

by the way, i did say that, but the people who quit were people who would affect the game's new players... lets do some math here... i forgot which alliance, and i dont feel like looking it up, but an alliance had threatened many new players, and said join or die... how many people would have quit if h? hadn't joined the fight? more than they have sieged to the ground or till they quit. so just give it up!!

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 01:25
The Mal Motshans [TMM] is one example. Lead bye Nige and his many alternate accounts

-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:05
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

The Mal Motshans [TMM] is one example. Lead bye Nige and his many alternate accounts

Lead bye????

If there is one thing I liked about Nige, it was the fact he did not like The_Dude. Nige gets a +1 in my book. It seems like most of the players I did not get a long with came from that quadrant alliance and the Medieval Knights.    

Never agreed with that TMM war... Never really understood why so many alliances had to get involved when in reality H? could have taken care of it themselves. Like I said in my review, when players are told of a guaranteed win in this game, they will offer their hand. If their is any risk involved, they cry a river and will not help. I felt nothing was wrong with them wanting to take on one country. They made a mistake by not picking a country far enough away. In truth, the community likes peace and will react in a mob fashion whenever anything disturbs their peace. Nige, for whatever reason did not realize that, but I am pretty sure he now has a good feeling of what can be done in this game.

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place. That is one of the reasons why Ottar left.

It is so funny and amazing how much this player base wants to control opinion in this game. That motivates me to continue with my strong opinions. And I am against all that are for control of opinions.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:11

Lead bye????

If there is one thing I liked about Nige, it was the fact he did not like The_Dude. Nige gets a +1 in my book. It seems like most of the players I did not get a long with came from that quadrant alliance and the Medieval Knights.    

Never agreed with that TMM war... Never really understood why so many alliances had to get involved when in reality H? could have taken care of it themselves. Like I said in my review, when players are told of a guaranteed win in this game, they will offer their hand. If their is any risk involved, they cry a river and will not help. I felt nothing was wrong with them wanting to take on one country. They made a mistake by not picking a country far enough away. In truth, the community likes peace and will react in a mob fashion whenever anything disturbs their peace. Nige, for whatever reason did not realize that, but I am pretty sure he now has a good feeling of what can be done in this game.

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place. That is one of the reasons why Ottar left.

It is so funny and amazing how much this player base wants to control opinion in this game. That motivates me to continue with my strong opinions. And I am against all that are for control of opinions.

just PLEASE shut up, you are annoying me...Censored

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:17

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place.

I find this funny. Being a small player in a small alliance, I have received nothing but positive support from the players of illyriad, including that of several Harmless? members. I have encountered games where the top allaince has complete control of all things, including the forums and chat. In these games, the new players are immediately attacked if they show their face on either asking for help. The fact that you were attacked by a high-ranked alliance has added an immense bias to your thought processes, and I recommend that you try to see the real truth- that no one is being wronged in this game- except those who you insult with your presence.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:21
"Loser!" *coughs*

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:22

Lead bye????

And another thing I would like to point out is that I am the KING OF OPINIONS in this game!

I am not sure where you come from or who you are. All I know is whenever I look in the mirror, I see a very good looking guy that is filled with perfection.

If you are not good looking at all, I recommend you check out this YOUTUBE video to help you deal with difference of opinions and hopefully like yourself more. I am here to just play this game. So do not plan on me fixing the many corrupt minds in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWQkaZOt_8&feature=related

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:23
Originally posted by Llyorn Of Jaensch Llyorn Of Jaensch wrote:

"Loser!" *coughs*

You do not have to remind me that you are a loser coughing. I can spot your loser glow a mile away.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:25
Originally posted by Lord Jon Flamont Lord Jon Flamont wrote:

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place.

I find this funny. Being a small player in a small alliance, I have received nothing but positive support from the players of illyriad, including that of several Harmless? members. I have encountered games where the top allaince has complete control of all things, including the forums and chat. In these games, the new players are immediately attacked if they show their face on either asking for help. The fact that you were attacked by a high-ranked alliance has added an immense bias to your thought processes, and I recommend that you try to see the real truth- that no one is being wronged in this game- except those who you insult with your presence.

So wait you play the game for 1 day and now know everything about it? You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:26
"Loser!" *coughs*

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:32
1 day? Know everything about it? I am still learning, athough I have nearly 200 population. Oh, and I read.

Posted By: kicking5251
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 06:32
KING OF OPINIONS huh? well since he  has insulted everyone in this game
I think I will  give my opinion * squelch* *squelch* *squelch* squelch* 
*squelch* *squelch*

PS: I wrote those in myself

PS  notice my wand is pink LOL 

Posted By: CranK
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 07:27
How deep can some1 dig his grave? Is there even a record for that?

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 14:33
Dude, your wand is pink, but those smears were totally fuchsia, at least by my monitor's calibration.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 15:54
Originally posted by CranK CranK wrote:

Well, since he probably has a new account and it seems that no one knows what it is, I'd say his grave isn't too deep. Of course as soon as someone finds out where it is I'm sure it'll be sieged asap...

Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

Dude, your wand is pink, but those smears were totally fuchsia, at least by my monitor's calibration.

Pink, purple, fuchsia, it's all the same colour.

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 16:11

Lead bye????

Uh because it was a newbie spawning area and other allainces had members that were newbies under fire. 

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 16:36
Originally posted by CranK CranK wrote:

I was wondering just the same thing, Crank! Maybe he thinks that if he digs deep enough he'll come out the other side ok... ;)

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 17:53
Maybe he's trying to go through the earth, to turn the earth into a giant doughnut shape

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 19:50
heh. I'd be slightly happier with a donut hole earth

-------------

Posted By: Lord Loss
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 21:02
You want us to follow your crusade yet you abandoned your alliance Dune?.... I will say that H? as never abandoned its members.

-------------
Have a nice day :)

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 21:07
shhh.
"grabs popcorn"

-------------

Posted By: waylander69
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 22:44
BOO......Beer

Date Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 23:05
I'm not a member of H by the way but I think this whole cleanse idea is a bit much

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 01:41
Well heres the thang. H? is all powerful, and anyoen who tangoes with them dies.
LZ interpreted that from you atatck them and die to, you disagree and die.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 02:51
Considering some of their members are inactives (not hard to figure out which ones either) and that a few of the top alliances are so close to their pop, I'd hardly call them all powerful. Especially since they aren't exactly recruiting, so it's not like they're doing anything to stay in the lead. Besides, White lasted a long time against them, they're proof that they're not the mega death everyone thinks they are. 

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 07:47
Well, to be fair White was the second most powerful alliance... I do see what you're saying, the combined Crows for instance could probably take down H?

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 08:10
We currently have 52 members. So.. given the fact that a significant number of those are second accounds...
H? is REALLY small...

So... yes... Crows could smother us at their will... they just don't choose to do so... Thank God!

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 13:58
Scorpions - Wind of Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

H? your rule is over! Time for a change!

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 14:18
If we truly ruled, you wouldn't be able to post links we have to copy and paste instead of clicking.

Posted By: waylander69
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 14:30
what i want to know if his account is suspended why is he still in the forum ?

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:01
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

So you have started over...

I was wondering why you were hanging around...

Keep up the good work... you've insulted Curse, H?, VIC, T?... after a few more pages of this post, you will have annoyed all the major alliances in the game... bravo!

He already has annoyed me.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:03

Anyways, Illyriad community do you want players that speak dirty like this? If not get rid of H?

They speak dirty? Do you remember what you named your towns?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:06

We currently have 52 members. So.. given the fact that a significant number of those are second accounds...
H? is REALLY small...

So... yes... Crows could smother us at their will... they just don't choose to do so... Thank God!

Indeed... bow before us! Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:16
Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

Well, to be fair White was the second most powerful alliance... I do see what you're saying, the combined Crows for instance could probably take down H?

Yes, which is my point. There are a couple alliances that are close to H?'s pop, not to mention that having your cities at 20k is more of a negative than a positive, so I don't think it's far fetched to say a couple of the top alliances could take out H?. Not that I think it'd be a walk in the park but in the end, I do think that they would eventually lose. However, I highly doubt LH is going to coax one of the top alliances to attack H?. Especially considering I don't see what they'd gain.

I'm sure if H? were all a bunch of jerks like LH seems to think, they'd have destroyed me for plotting their destruction...So far the worst they've done is some psychological warfare and some PMs with Justin Bieber lyrics in them. I think I can hold out. =P

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 21:25

Lead bye????

And another thing I would like to point out is that I am the KING OF OPINIONS in this game!

I am not sure where you come from or who you are. All I know is whenever I look in the mirror, I see a very good looking guy that is filled with perfection.

If you are not good looking at all, I recommend you check out this YOUTUBE video to help you deal with difference of opinions and hopefully like yourself more. I am here to just play this game. So do not plan on me fixing the many corrupt minds in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWQkaZOt_8&feature=related

king of opinions?, filled with perfection!?! he's delusional, and such an idiot, its not even funnyShocked

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 23:39
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

If we truly ruled, you wouldn't be able to post links we have to copy and paste instead of clicking.

LOL This guy's in OUR corner. Hur.

Oh and LH: Still a ZERO pop following for 'ol 'Cleanse' eh? Wink "Loser!" *coughs*

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 23:49
Ok lets keep this civil people 

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 23:57
Originally posted by Lord Loss Lord Loss wrote:

Ok lets keep this civil people 

'civil'?
LH is illogical, irrational, subjective, illinformed (loys of 'ills' basically LOL ) and launching a baseless (literally Wink) campaign against H?. I think 'civil' departed long ago.

Posted By: scottfitz
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 07:22
LH does have one thing right, I did see some pretty despicable behavior during the tourney!
(oh wait, that was LH, never mind)

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 12:37
Originally posted by scottfitz scottfitz wrote:

LH does have one thing right, I did see some pretty despicable behavior during the tourney!
(oh wait, that was LH, never mind)

My strategy led Curse to their 3rd place victory in the first place. The fact DUNE took over the flag just by name was an accident. Though a very funny one indeed.

However, I do not have to take what you said so seriously since you were a complete and total moron when it comes to strategy in that tournament at least. I like your strategy of sending troops to every flag, not really idiot.

H?, even though I despise them, I have much respect for them in regards to their strategy in game and for the tournament. They know what it takes to win and are not stupid enough to make such stupid mistakes as you when it comes to strategy because they know their limits.

It seems most of the leaders in this game are complete and total morons when it comes to strategy (insert Curse leadership here). It was just laughable watching the lack of brains used in the last tournament. The leaders have one thing in common and that is power. Other than that most of them lack everything else.

Posted By: scottfitz
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 15:08
I always consider the source of all comments, so thank you for the compliment!

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 15:50

However, I do not have to take what you said so seriously since you were a complete and total moron when it comes to strategy in that tournament at least. I like your strategy of sending troops to every flag, not really idiot.

H?, even though I despise them, I have much respect for them in regards to their strategy in game and for the tournament. They know what it takes to win and are not stupid enough to make such stupid mistakes as you when it comes to strategy because they know their limits.

Translation: "mCrow strategy sucks! They're an alliance of only 600k and managed to hold onto the 0|500 flag and fight off Peace armies despite being less than half the size of them. They're so dumb cause they held multiple flags hur hur.

Oh, now I need to suck up to Harmless? because I realized they'll siege me to the ground if they ever find out I have another account, what better place to do it but in a thread against them! So yeah, H? you guys are awesome. I mean, attacking every flag is a brilliant strategy! Hey..that's funny...it's the same strategy as mCrow only you guys had the armies to pull it off..."

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 16:17
I think that this will be my last post here, because it is quickly turning into childishness.
People,  ignore Lionz Heart. He will grow bored, and since there is no actual way to ban him we must ban him ourselves. It would be good if we could block people's post, but...

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 20:29
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

Translation: "mCrow strategy sucks! They're an alliance of only 600k and managed to hold onto the 0|500 flag and fight off Peace armies despite being less than half the size of them. They're so dumb cause they held multiple flags hur hur.

Oh, now I need to suck up to Harmless? because I realized they'll siege me to the ground if they ever find out I have another account, what better place to do it but in a thread against them! So yeah, H? you guys are awesome. I mean, attacking every flag is a brilliant strategy! Hey..that's funny...it's the same strategy as mCrow only you guys had the armies to pull it off..."

Lol. But, for the record, all the random flags we attacked were largely after we felt confident that our 3 were good to go and we freed up our members to attack whomever they wished...

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 21:56

Lol. But, for the record, all the random flags we attacked were largely after we felt confident that our 3 were good to go and we freed up our members to attack whomever they wished...

Which is quite similar to what we did only we didn't start attacking other flags until we knew we weren't going to be able to defeat the peace armies at 0|500. Originally we went for -500|500, since that flag was closest to us but scout reports later showed curse to have over 30,000 troops there, so we moved to 0|500 instead. The only exception to this was Oolon, who managed to take and hold -500|0 by himself and we later ended up sending troops there once it became clear we wouldn't be able to hold out against peace.

Posted By: Vertigo
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 08:17
Successful troll is successful

-------------
I reject reality and substitute my own

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 14:48
The troll is just an excuse we all use to start talking.  That's why the topic keeps drifting all over the place.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 18:57
Vertigo is a great song from U2
I see Vertigo is also from WI, USAShocked
And i thought we was the only onesWacko

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:07
I just got an offer for a job in my field and it is great job and full-time!!!!!

I am sorry for being a jerk to you all. I just got out of a bad relationship for over a year and was frustrated over my job search.

I took this on you all and I am sorry. My luck for the past two years has finally changed!!!!!

Sorry again for being a jerk.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:12
ok let me put a smiley face in here.Smile. if you are lieing to us heres another one Thumbs Down

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:50

I just got an offer for a job in my field and it is great job and full-time!!!!!

I am sorry for being a jerk to you all. I just got out of a bad relationship for over a year and was frustrated over my job search.

I took this on you all and I am sorry. My luck for the past two years has finally changed!!!!!

Sorry again for being a jerk.

ok then... Clap

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net