Print Page | Close Window

30DEC10 - The King's First Tournament

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: News & Announcements
Forum Name: News & Announcements
Forum Description: Changes, patch release dates, server launch dates, downtime notifications etc.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1402
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 08:22
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 30DEC10 - The King's First Tournament
Posted By: GM Stormcrow
Subject: 30DEC10 - The King's First Tournament
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 21:50
THE KING'S FIRST TOURNAMENT

His Majesty King Sigurd is pleased to announce a tournament to usher in the New Year.

THE ESSENTIALS
This is a "Hold the Fort(s)" tournament across the world map.

The Tournament will run for one month, from the stroke of midnight of the 31st of December 2010 until the stroke of midnight on January the 31st 2011.

8 Squares at roughly equal distances across the map have been designated as "Forts" to be held during this period.

The Alliance that has possession of a designated square - under orders to Occupy - for the longest period of time throughout the month wins the tournament for that square.

The period of time that your alliance occupies a particular square does not have to be continuous.  You can (eg) occupy a designated square for a day, then reoccupy that square for 5 periods of 3 days throughout the month (making 16 days in total) - and still win the tournament for that square.

The participating members of the Alliance that wins each square will receive a reward (details below), and the overall alliance that holds the total greatest period of time across all the 8 squares is the overall "Winning" alliance, and will receive a special reward (details below).

King Sigurd will suspend all NAPs and Confederations for any and all interactions with the designated squares.  Please note that this affects the designated squares only; your NAPs and Confederations are in place throughout the rest of the world.

WHERE ARE THE DESIGNATED SQUARES?
We've chosen the 8 squares 500 away from the mid-point between the centre and edge of the map, in the NW, N, NE, E, SE, S, SW and E.

For combat purposes, 2 squares are Hills, 2 squares are Forests, 2 squares are Mountains and 2 squares are Plains.

The designated squares are:
  • Northwest: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=-500&CenterY=500 - -500 | 500 (Mountains)
  • North: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=0&CenterY=500 - 0 | 500 (Hills)
  • Northeast: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=500&CenterY=500 - 500 | 500 (Forest)
  • East: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=500&CenterY=0 - 500 | 0 (Plains)
  • Southeast: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=500&CenterY=-500 - 500 | -500 (Mountains)
  • South: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=0&CenterY=-500 - 0 | -500 (Hills)
  • Southwest: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=-500&CenterY=-500 - -500 | -500 (Forest)
  • West: http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/view_map.asp?Radius=6&CenterX=-500&CenterY=0 - -500 | 0 (Plains)

WHERE CAN WE TRACK TOURNAMENT PROGRESS?
The Tournaments page linked from the ingame Herald contains full details of what's happening on each location, as well as overall progress of each Alliance throughout the month.

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?

Square Winners:
For each designated square held for the longest period of time, the Winning Alliance will recieve:
  • 5M Gold Pieces from King Sigurd, delivered to the Alliance Coffers
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 50 King's Praetorian Guardsmen (unique units)
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 100 Prestige points to spend as they wish

Overall Winners:
In addition to any Square Winnings, the TOP 3 overall Winning Alliances will receive the following:
Winner (Overall):
  • 20M Gold Pieces from King Sigurd, delivered to the Alliance Coffers
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 50 King's Elite Praetorians (unique units)
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 200 Prestige points to spend as they wish
  • The Overall Winning Alliance will also be able to nominate a square on the World Map upon which to place the alliance trophy - a named obelisk in their honour, visible to all
2nd Place (Overall):
  • 10M Gold Pieces from King Sigurd, delivered to the Alliance Coffers
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive a further 35 King's Elite Praetorians (unique units)
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 160 Prestige points to spend as they wish
3rd Place (Overall):
  • 6M Gold Pieces from King Sigurd, delivered to the Alliance Coffers
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive a further 20 King's Elite Praetorians (unique units)
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 120 Prestige points to spend as they wish

THE SMALL PRINT
  1. The tournament runs for the month of January, server time.
  2. Only Alliances are eligible to win the tournament for a particular square as well as the overall prize, although individual players will not be prohibited from interacting with the squares in any way; non-alliance-affiliiated interference is permitted.  Individual players who wish to attempt to win the tournament must form an alliance before they participate, to be deemed eligible for victory.
  3. NAPs and Confederations are deemed meaningless for the duration of the tournament during any player's interaction with one of the tournament squares - regardless of the players' alliance affiliation. Inter-Alliance interactions outside these designated squares will continue as normal.
  4. During the tournament, players cannot settle or claim sovereignty over the designated squares.
  5. Unit rewards to players will be delivered to each players' capital city
  6. The Alliance Trophy Obelisk location must be nominated by the overall winning alliance's Leader.  This Obelisk is not permanent; and will remain until this same tournament is repeated; the new winner will be able to relocate it and have their name added to the winners list visible when the Obelisk is viewed.
  7. Participation in the Alliance Tournament is defined as a) being a member of the alliance during the tournament, and b) sending an army to Occupy the winning designated square during the tournament.  To prevent "padding", under no circumstances will more than 100 players from a Winning Alliance be rewarded; said members to be chosen from the eligible Alliance participants by their join date.

We wish everyone the very best of luck during this Tournament

SC

Replies:
Posted By: some random guy
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 22:16
good luck! Wink

-------------
Soon, very soon, my name will become synonymous with chicken alfredo.... mmm.... chicken alfredo....

Posted By: King EAM
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 22:18
Great idea! Can a few alliances with say... a confederation work together to win?

-------------
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"

Posted By: belargyle
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 22:43
You can count the Dwarven Lords *IN*!!!

Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 22:52
Originally posted by King EAM King EAM wrote:

Great idea! Can a few alliances with say... a confederation work together to win?
You can "work" together in terms of coordination.  However, any armies NOT in your same alliance WILL be attacked at a Fort no matter what your official NAP/Confed status is.  So if the Crows wish to take turns at a specific Fort(s), they can do so.  But they will also attack each other if they meet at a Fort.

Posted By: Sabuu
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 23:38
Hmmm, this sounds like an interesting tourney to try and keep track of.

Posted By: waylander69
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 23:39
Sounds good...count me in...

Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 23:43
Originally posted by The_Dude The_Dude wrote:

You can "work" together in terms of coordination.  However, any armies NOT in your same alliance WILL be attacked at a Fort no matter what your official NAP/Confed status is.  So if the Crows wish to take turns at a specific Fort(s), they can do so.  But they will also attack each other if they meet at a Fort.

Sorry, I didn't read the small print because I thought it was just the same information but in a smaller form.

-------------

Posted By: Kumomoto
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 23:48
I am in. Phenomenal idea! Great fun!

Thanks, SC! ClapClapClap

Posted By: Raritor
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 23:53
Best idea in a lot of time.

Posted By: col0005
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 02:17
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Participation in the Alliance Tournament is defined as a) being a member of the alliance during the tournament, and b) sending an army to Occupy the winning designated square during the tournament.  To prevent "padding", under no circumstances will more than 100 players from a Winning Alliance be rewarded; said members to be chosen from the eligible Alliance participants by their join date.
SC
Wait, what? I thought that no single alliance could exceed 100 players anyway?

Posted By: G0DsDestroyer
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 02:22
Count Æsir (Aesir) in, we aint missing this!Beer

-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin

Posted By: sityviper
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 03:42
sweet, i'm in

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Posted By: zolvon
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 06:16
Nice...Count LWO in Big smile

Posted By: bartimeus
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 09:54
Originally posted by col0005 col0005 wrote:

Participation in the Alliance Tournament is defined as a) being a member of the alliance during the tournament, and b) sending an army to Occupy the winning designated square during the tournament.  To prevent "padding", under no circumstances will more than 100 players from a Winning Alliance be rewarded; said members to be chosen from the eligible Alliance participants by their join date.
SC

I don't get it either...

-------------
Bartimeus, your very best friend.

Posted By: Negraf
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 10:01
Best wishes to all!

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 10:32
Originally posted by col0005 col0005 wrote:

SC

That is kind of what I'm getting at, with the word "Padding".

What that bit of small print is trying to avoid is the possibility that an alliance might invite dozens of people to join them, get them out to the designated square for 10 minutes, then kick them out of the alliance. Rinse, repeat with different people.  So, by the end of January more than 100 different members of the same alliance had actually participated in the tournament.

Regards,

SC

Posted By: HonoredMule
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 17:47
Indeed, this and many other exploits would be possible if more than 100 members could participate.  Say, 50 members participate until their troops are all gone, then the other 50 participate while a fresh 50 are recruited (perhaps from a sister alliance) for the 3rd stretch, then another 50 replace the 2nd 50 for the 4th stretch...

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 17:53
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

Indeed, this and many other exploits would be possible if more than 100 members could participate.  Say, 50 members participate until their troops are all gone, then the other 50 participate while a fresh 50 are recruited (perhaps from a sister alliance) for the 3rd stretch, then another 50 replace the 2nd 50 for the 4th stretch...

heh HM, I was trying not to give people that idea :)

But yes, for the avoidance of doubt, only a maximum of 100 people in any of the Winning alliances, and I will take a very dim, possibly disqualificatory view of alliances that have more than 100 members actually engaged in combat events on these squares in aggregate when I tot things up at the end of the month.

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!

With best wishes for a magnificent 2011 to one and all.

SC

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 18:31
I'm surprised that no one has announced claims to any of the Forts, yet.  I figured there might be a little chest-thumping and double-dog-dares tossed around.

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 18:35

I'm surprised that no one has announced claims to any of the Forts, yet.  I figured there might be a little chest-thumping and double-dog-dares tossed around.

Oh... I imagine there will be QUITE a lot of that in the month of Jan!

Posted By: KillerPoodle
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 18:51

I hereby claim all 8 flags for H? Wink

Happy new year everyone...

Big smile

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 20:18
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

I hereby claim all 8 flags for H? Wink

Happy new year everyone...

Big smile

Darn! You beat me to it! Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 20:56
I started a new thread in The Caravanserai for Tourney #1 so we can leave this thread clear for questions/comments for the GMs.

Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 21:39
So as a King's Tournament will the battle reports for all battles be publicly available?

So we can all watch the tournament as if it were a contemporary sporting event?

I hope so.  And I hope we will see live data feed on current flag holder with Scout report info as to army/cmdr makeup.

I'm thinking a combination of historical box scores as well as "tv picture" of the current state of play.

Posted By: zolvon
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 23:04
Count LWO in, sounds good!Big smile

Posted By: Oolon
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 01:26
My 117 over-performing troops from Dak'kon (Murder of Crows) have taken -500,0 from the H? juggernaut (and destroyed 366 of their troops in the process).  We await friendly reinforcements...

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 05:59
Originally posted by Oolon Oolon wrote:

My 117 over-performing troops from Dak'kon (Murder of Crows) have taken -500,0 from the H? juggernaut (and destroyed 366 of their troops in the process).  We await friendly reinforcements...

We surrender! Cry

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 18:39
Any chance the tourney reports could be expanded to include non-occupy battles?

The reports provided leave a lot of the tournament unreported and do not provide for much spectator entertainment.  I think the tournament would be much more entertaining if all battle reports and a perpetual scout report on each flag site were available.  From those reports, all of Illy could see a story develop at each flag site.

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 18:41
but then we wouldn't be able to bluff!

-------------
Soon, very soon, my name will become synonymous with chicken alfredo.... mmm.... chicken alfredo....

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 21:27
Tournament Prizes are now also extended to include the 2nd and 3rd Overall ranked alliances.

Also, if you've missed it, the tournament page linked from the Herald now has details on the tournamnent progress.

The %age to Victory in each category runs from 0% to 100%, where - when 100% is reached by an alliance, they have won that particular category. 

For example, if an alliance holds a square for 16 days (out of a total of 31 days) they will have hit 100%, and have won that square.  This doesn't, of course, mean that another alliance shouldn't compete for that square even after it's been won, in order to claim the Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd placements Overall.

Regards,

SC

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 22:07
The runner-up prizes will open the competition to the smaller alliances.  That's nice.

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 22:20
Also, runner-up prizes for each flag site might be appropriate to generate more interest.

Date Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 23:36
OK, can one of you GMs answer this? 

My alliance has 49 members. Say another alliance has 2 or 3 members that want to participate but the alliance isn't going to. Could those members join my alliance to participate in this since it isn't over 100?

-------------

Posted By: Strategos
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 01:20

My alliance has 49 members. Say another alliance has 2 or 3 members that want to participate but the alliance isn't going to. Could those members join my alliance to participate in this since it isn't over 100?

Of course they could join it, but they would then be fighting under your alliance's flag for the tournament and your alliance would get the prize.

They could however join for the tournament, and go back to their own alliance when it's done.

Arrangements like that are entirely up to you the players.

-------------
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 02:01
Originally posted by Strategos Strategos wrote:

Of course they could join it, but they would then be fighting under your alliance's flag for the tournament and your alliance would get the prize.

They could however join for the tournament, and go back to their own alliance when it's done.

Arrangements like that are entirely up to you the players.

OK thanks!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 15:33
Can we see the stats for the special units to see just how special they are?

-------------

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 16:27
How about, to make people more eager to take part, you got a prize for taking part? Say... 10 Prestige?

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 17:04
Or just a flag in the background of our picture in the profil page...

-------------

Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 18:26

Can we see the stats for the special units to see just how special they are?

I was thinking this myself. They have a really cool name though, so they have got to be good...right?

Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

How about, to make people more eager to take part, you got a prize for taking part? Say... 10 Prestige?

Then people would just send 1 troop to the flag position so they could get 10 free prestige.

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 18:33
how about 1 prestige for each hour the flag is held by that alliance for each participating member?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 19:38

The rewards already seam strikingly high as it is... 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 19:52
31 days is about 750 prestige... how about 1 prestige for every 4 hrs?  That's only about 200 for 31 days.

-------------

Posted By: theblackmofia
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 00:45
i like this idea

Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 02:32
I don't see why they would give free prestige just for participating. It's like suggesting they should also pay us to play their game. If you want free prestige, join the tournament and make an attempt at winning. Asking for free handouts is a bit selfish, especially considering they just gave us free prestige for Christmas. Not to mention these tournaments may encourage players to buy prestige to either rebuild their forces once this is over or rebuild them once they've been destroyed. Giving players free prestige just for joining the tournament wouldn't make any sense if they want to make money.

I'm grateful for the prestige they gave us for Christmas and I'm grateful they're hosting this tournament and are offering gold, unique units and prestige for the winners. I hope the people who aren't grateful for this don't cause them to stray away from things like this for fear that it will open a floodgate of people asking for more free things.

Posted By: theblackmofia
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 02:48
one, i also appreciate the prestige,

2, they make all the unique units. how hard can it be?

Posted By: Iduna
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 17:12
maybe the GM can add a reward for the square with the largest casualty amount Beer

[-500,500] --> 80,000 and counting 

Posted By: Strategos
Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 17:22

-------------
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 17:32
LOL, very nice Strategos

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 19:00
Sounds like nostalgy --> Mortal Combat Wink

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 22:41
Originally posted by Iduna Iduna wrote:

maybe the GM can add a reward for the square with the largest casualty amount Beer

[-500,500] --> 80,000 and counting 

I have to agree with iduna in this. Special offer for every army lost at that square!!

Posted By: Sheogorath
Date Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 20:59

Count  the Colonist Empires inBeer

-------------
=Colonialism At Its Finest=

Posted By: Airtamis
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 21:33
Quote For each designated square held for the longest period of time, the Winning Alliance will recieve:
  • 5M Gold Pieces from King Sigurd, delivered to the Alliance Coffers
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 50 King's Praetorian Guardsmen (unique units)
  • Each winning Alliance Member who participated in the occupation will receive 100 Prestige points to spend as they wish

Just to clarify, this is if you have ever had a unit on that square during the tourny? Say, my army ended their occupation and returned home, but they did not make it back to the square by the time we captured it, I still get a reward, right?

-------------
Please don't die, Im too young to- Oh crap, Grenade.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 00:40
No, your alliance has to be the one who keeps the flag for more time during this month.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 02:29
? that doesn't exactly answer my question.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 03:22
Airtamis...You only get the prize if you spend time on the flag as a member of the flag winning alliance.

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 03:27
thats what I said.... or ment at least. Say I had on the flag, but they came home and didn't make it back before the tourney ended, I'm still credited has helping my alliance if we win, right?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 03:29
If we win that square, I mean.

-------------

Posted By: Callous
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 17:38
My understanding is that if you spend any time on the square (occupying) during the tournament, and your alliance wins that square, they you get the prize. You don't have to be on the square at the moment of victory to be part of the prize.

Posted By: Createure
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 13:38
I wonder if all armies will be recalled at the moment the tournament ends? Seems silly to have people losing their armies for the competition once the competition is already finished... I know most people will be able to recall or set their occupations to end at the moment the tournament ends but I'm sure there will also be a errors or inperfect synchronisation etc.

Having said that you could also argue that the withdrawl is an integral part of the competition and it is up to players/alliances to organise themselves to avoid potential avoidable losses.

Guess it depends how busy/generous SC and co. are feeling then this things ends.

(it'd be good to know in advance which it is though Wink )

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 17:36
Hey GM's...

It looks like the Herald Tourney event histories at the flags have been truncated.  West flag shows just today's activity...and even then it me missing some earlier stuff from today.

Posted By: GM ThunderCat
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 20:08

Hey GM's...

It looks like the Herald Tourney event histories at the flags have been truncated.  West flag shows just today's activity...and even then it me missing some earlier stuff from today.
The page was running a little slow in browser due to the number of events for each of the 8 flags combined; so we had truncated it to the last 20 events.

However, we have tweaked it so it now shows the last 20 events or the last 24 hours events - whichever is larger.

We will provide a full summary of all the flags post tournament and look to provide a way of accessing the full occupation lists during the tournament for future tournaments. 

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 21:00
Any chance we can expand from 24 hours to 30 hours?

I'm settling into a routine of compiling my reports starting at midnight server (6 pm my local) for the prior 24 hours.

But due to the time it takes to go through all the info as well as RL interruptions, it can actually be 2-3 hours after midnight server before I finalize my daily report.  Which leaves open the possibility that some early events will have been scrubbed before I can note them.  But with a 30 hour event history, I feel comfortable that I will be able to review the full day prior for my reports.

If possible, this would be great.

And I do want all the Illy staff to know that I greatly appreciate all your hard work and dedication to making Illy a wonderful community.Clap

Posted By: GM ThunderCat
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 21:39

Any chance we can expand from 24 hours to 30 hours?

I'm settling into a routine of compiling my reports starting at midnight server (6 pm my local) for the prior 24 hours.
Yep, done

And I do want all the Illy staff to know that I greatly appreciate all your hard work and dedication to making Illy a wonderful community.Clap
Thank you Embarrassed - and we do enjoy reading your reports Clap

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 17:32
It appears that there is glitch in the Herald Tournament reporting at -500|500.  The system says that DUNE possessess the flag, but I only see Curse arriving at 0 casualties in the event list.Wacko

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 17:55
Lionz Heartz's forces from Hawaii1
Army: Royal Hammer
Division: Siege
Commander: Redeme this Unknown UnitType 1
Troops: Men-at-Arms 290
Troops: Longbowmen 235
Troops: Charioteers 119
The above is a clip from the last Scout Report at the NW flag.

It appears the Display problem is because DUNE members were once in Curse, put armies on the flag while in Curse, exited Curse and formed DUNE while leaving thier armies at the NW flag under the "friend of camp" rules.

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 14:24

Oh this is getting confusing....

Posted By: xBloodxPoolx
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 23:11
Good luck, and may the best alliance win.

Posted By: kicking5251
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 01:04
H? has done that already Beer

Posted By: G0DsDestroyer
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 02:09
They will win of course, but if one of the two other alliances in 2nd and 3rd place actually have enough power to take a bunch of squares there's a chance that they could win, but that's more than likely not going to happen.

-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net