illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POST AN ALLIANCE ANTHEM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 10:06
Originally posted by Skorg Skorg wrote:

Black Skull Horde has an anthem                                                                                                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqvb_n8NZJ8

Liked that one Clap

Now  there is a story going around that Skorg, went Minas Tirith one day because he heard that it had a burger stall second to none. Well , after much searching, Skorg found the stall and he was delighted to find the best Krispy Elf Ears in the land.  The Orc told the stall holder that he was going bring his family to sample the treats. The very next day this happened... VV

LOL
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 17:49
O! this is one of the time I invited Skorg n co over for dinner at my mountain side retreat... We had a very eventful n' fun day...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic