Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Player tournament: Don't get eaten

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 20:06
Originally posted by IbnSenna IbnSenna wrote:

Shouldn't we brace up defending the contending cities for the next full moon, i.e. next Thursday/Friday, if I'm not mistaken?

Definately hoping something happens this week on the full moon! I (think) that illy full moons last 3 days, 1 day on either side of the 'real' full moon, so if something does happen it could be on several of the days near the end of this week.   It is the most supernatural part of the illy calendar according to the moon icon.

I will choose to be optimistic.   Several nice people have joined my optimism (or else are just very patient) and just re-sent defenders for my city Fry. I would definately agree with IbnSenna that everyone else who is this far along the mystery should re-brace their cities to be on the safe side.
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 02:01
As we predicted, something happened on the full moon today. It sounds like more may happen tommorow. I hope! For today there is this message below. Thank you to all the people still defending me, maybe there will finally be action soon

The Captain of The Guard at Fry reports in
Sent By:     System
Received By:     Alcie [Roads]
Date:     06 Nov 2014 01:17
Knocking softly on your door, the Captain of The Guard asks for a moment of your time.

"My liege, we've been receiving... what I can only describe as disturbing reports from the land around this fair city.

Villagers working outside the city have started... disappearing. We cannot find any trace of them anywhere.

When it was just a couple of villagers, the people believed that it was likely to be the work of wild animals - or perhaps a small pack of trolls travelling up from the South.

However, when reports came to my ears of a small village that had simply vanished in the night, I rode out to investigate.

It is as they say. There's simply no one there anymore; cooking pots and pans were still warm from the night's fire. Just... a dead village remained. No animals, no birds, no people. Nothing.

Nothing remains to indicate what has happened to the good people of the land, and the neighbouring townspeople are frightened.

We're at a loss as to what to do, frankly. Perhaps whatever is responsible will show itself in the light of day?"

He thanks you for your time, promises to report anything suspicious, and leaves you to your thoughts.   

Edited by Alcie - 06 Nov 2014 at 02:09
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 05:54
Maybe the next event will happen at daybreak?  Only an hour or so until dawn.
IbnSenna View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IbnSenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 06:13
Meanwhile, I sent scouts to Nesse's Ivory Hall, just out of curiosity…
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 09:09
Maybe the number of attackers will be equal to the size of the city population?

Just a random thought :/
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 17:22
Originally posted by IbnSenna IbnSenna wrote:

Meanwhile, I sent scouts to Nesse's Ivory Hall, just out of curiosity…
The guard caught what they described as 5 enemy agents... Apparently, they died shortly after that from some kind of blisters... The medical head of staff present described it as "over a period of 6 hours they leaked fluids and malodorous bile from every part. Finally their skin sloughed itself off like a serpent - and their bodies... I cannot describe it better... simply melted onto the bedsheets - a bubbling, gaseous, horrid sight."

Anything in particular you wanted to know?
May your beard grow to the ground!
/Nesse
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 17:26
Oh, and I also got the message from my guards. I am hoping something will happen at midnight tonight. It is full moon today, I think, so it could well be tonight.
Bimoda View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 17:30
Nesse,

The full moon UK Time is 10:23 PM.  It may be then instead of Midnight. That's 22:23:00 Server Time

Edited by Bimoda - 06 Nov 2014 at 17:31
Bimoda - Dragon Fairy: Illyria Fairy Nation [FAIRY]
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 00:07
Originally posted by Bimoda Bimoda wrote:

Nesse,

The full moon UK Time is 10:23 PM.  It may be then instead of Midnight. That's 22:23:00 Server Time

The Captain of The Guard at Ivory Hall bring urgent news

Sent By:System
Received By:Nesse [Druid]
Date:06 Nov 2014 23:23
The Captain of The Guard bangs urgently on your door.

"My liege, the horror has shown itself, and is outside the city walls!

We do not know what to do; it appears immune to our attacks!

We shall try and contain the monstrosity, so it does not spread it's filth any further afield; any military help you can give us to contain it in place would surely not be in vain!!"

He takes his leave, and dashes out of the castle.

Bimoda View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 00:21
Hmmmm... I was off by an  hour

Do you think the message means to encircle it with occupy forces?
Bimoda - Dragon Fairy: Illyria Fairy Nation [FAIRY]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 29>
  Share Topic