Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oscar Nominations for best faux! and trolling LH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOscar Nominations for best faux! and trolling LH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Selissa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:14
Originally posted by Starry Starry wrote:

lol Harry and Selissa, there were some awkward moments in H? alliance chat when you guys were having it out on GC.    H? members were shocked at the mention of any H? involvement (sorry guys, hope you understand now).    Yes, Selissa deserves the award, well done.

*checks to see if halo is intact*

Yeah, a few guys in Curse were also pretty pissed at Harry for the way he was "treating" me.
I must say I enjoyed playing the pissed victim ^^
Selissa
Proud member of Curse of the Wolves

I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight!
Selissa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:17
This is what LH wrote to me, while Harry and I were staging this. I hope everyone else gets as good a laugh out of it, as I did.

Subject: H?
Sent: 15 Jun 2011 at 21:19
Sent by: Lionz Heartz
Group: Forum Warrior Forum Warrior
H?
Hello,

H? is planning to destroy Curse and Valar. How do I know this? A friend from one of the high ups in H? told me the whole plan.

H? apparently does not like how Curse and Valar has conducted themselves with their nippy attitude towards them.

That is why H? is working with mCrow right now to take Curse down and Valar as well. Even though I revealed the secret info from mCrow about said plans, the leadership still will follow through with it.

Just take what I just wrote as a gift. I have given your alliance fair warning of what will happen. It is up to you all to do what you please with this alliance information.

I told Iduna all along that H? is not to be trusted. She had better wake up now and realize what I said awhile back was the truth.

LH
Selissa

Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:21
Well, the spy that gave me this info was more concerned about me giving the name of the 'real' spy in mCrow and more concerned about knowing my name in game than actually giving any type of real insider information about alliances.

Even though I was warned by another spy, I went ahead to do it anyway. The convo was real and was verified to be real by the other spy. However, the spy fealt it was too fake to be taken seriously.

So, I was always concerned about this said spy. The other spy in the alliance gave me warning of this said person and that put me in caution.

The fact it took a huge group effort to try to fool me is a bit sad to say the least. The fact I am in all of your heads and you need to try to make stuff up to bring the LH down is a bit sad.

So next time you want to join this spy brotherhood and sisterhood, you are going to actually feed me real information instead of creating stupid plans that will reveal my spies name and my in game name as well.

And for GM Stormcrow, it would be for your best interest if you take a neutral stance in this game or The_Dude may have been right about the devs favoring certain players in the game over others. It would not be the first time GMs have been corrupted.

So, to the player that gave me this info, you were always held in check. Until you actually gave me some insider information, maybe I would have started to trust you more.

Again I stand by the community being down right horrible, horrible enough to force disgruntled players to bring down their own alliance from within.

I normally try to avoid replying to many of these threads because the stupidity among most of these posters are beyond help and not worth my time debating with.

Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:21
Huh!? So does this mean we're NOT going to attack now?! Awww Poodle!  Cry
Selissa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:24
Originally posted by Llyorn Of Jaensch Llyorn Of Jaensch wrote:

Huh!? So does this mean we're NOT going to attack now?! Awww Poodle!  Cry

Aww, I'm sorry, Llyorn, I know how badly you wanted to wipe me off the map!

Edited by Selissa - 24 Jun 2011 at 17:24
Selissa

StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:40
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

And for GM Stormcrow, it would be for your best interest if you take a neutral stance in this game or The_Dude may have been right about the devs favoring certain players in the game over others. It would not be the first time GMs have been corrupted.

If I were a GM, this would be the thread I would comment on. This thread more than any other demonstrates the layers and complexity that this game really has and is something I too would be extremely proud of. Not the actions in the thread, but the levels at which this game is being played. It's simply impressive to me what these guys have accomplished. Even you have to admit that, no?

My hats off to Harry and co., I am sorry LH, you got played on this one. This was well executed. Even I thought it was legit, as it appears others did too. Game over.

I suppose I am thankful for your previous posts though, I can't deny they were helpful. I know we tried to employ you to throw off Havoc Unleashed with some misinformation, but I think letting D'Shondallah in helped out in that regard anyway.

And this will probably be the extent of my conversation with you. Good luck I suppose.

Edited by StJude - 24 Jun 2011 at 17:41
Ryuuku View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:41
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

/me loves this game

SC comments on how much he loves that Illyriad is meeting its goals as a sandbox.

Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

LH twists it all over the place, as per usual.

Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:47
I have to say though, it's very easy to have the convo revealed and then claim that you knew it was fake all along. I call for proof that you knew, and therefore you need a screenprint. Will you give us this?
I doubt it. 

PS: SC is just commenting on how he loves the sandbox game..... Jeez LH. You say you're a genius but actually you have very little knowledge.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 17:48
I don't see where SC is taking sides, LH.   *Wonders if LH will think twice about repeating convos from alliance chat*   *shakes head*  Nope, some people never learn.  *rolls eyes*

lol Llyorn, you played this on GC so well.   :D      (he deserves an award too).   Kudos to all it was well done guys.  lmao Selissa
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:04
If you think that I will stop posting in-game alliance information; YOU are wrong about that.

This MISSION of theirs was more about revealing the spy in their alliance and my account name in game. That was their mission and it failed. The fake spy, created this plan right after my spy revealed their alliance chat logs.

In all honesty, I feel I have won in this situation. I am in these group of players head so much, that they had to collaborate a mission that failed. All this mission proved was that the fake spy and the others involved in the OP's opening post are far more likely to lie about stuff than me.

I knew that the alliance chat was fake, I decided too reveal the info for the hell of it. Till the spy actually gave me some real info, perhaps things would have changed.

You see the fake spy told me he or she had some secret H? information on his PC that he or she saved. He or she told me this information would be given to me. I replied to say once I am given this information, I would reveal the spy name and perhaps my in-game name. Until the fake spy realized I would not just give up my in-game name or other spies name for the hell of it; he or she decided to make up an alliance chat spoof to once again see if this info would reveal the spies name and mine as well. The fake spy thought (LOL) this chat log would be insider enough for me reveal the said spies name (LOL again). But the spy was WRONG, I was still waiting for the other insider promised...

The mission the fake spy tried, failed. He or she had realized that I would never give up my in-game name or the other spies name (still was waiting for this H? insider info on your PC saved LOL). The fake spy proved to have no real insider information and gave up the mission to create this thread.

GM SC did take a side. But it is no shock that an elitist community that came from EVE, would react in the same breath as the H? alliance.

Edited by Lionz Heartz - 24 Jun 2011 at 18:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic