Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orc of Lordly Caliber
    Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 04:04
Day 1:The Campaign begins
I woke up on the ground with a huge headache. 'What happened?' I sat up and tried to remember. I remembered my name, and what i am. 'An Orc,' I said out loud. That was all I could remember at that point. I looked around too see where i was. It looked like a Forest. as I slowly lifted myself off the ground, I noticed another Orc lying face down in the dirt. I walked over to his body and rolled him over with my foot. The dagger in his chest was a sure sign he was dead. Figuring i might need it, i proceeded to pull it out. He looked... familiar. Clearly I knew him at some point. After an hour of thinking i came to the conclusion that me and him were camping here, but then we were attack. that may not have been what happened, but at this point something was better that nothing.
After I buried my supposed ally, I figured it would be wise to start moving. i wouldn't want to risk my supposed attackers to find me again,would I?

Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 06:52
Day 2 part one
I took a step out of the forest to see an image of a Burgeoning City. Even at the distance i was at, i could still hear the sound from within. as i approached the gate, my jaw dropped at the sight of the castle. every single brick that made that building looked like it had been polished to shine. and to think, some king of queen lives there, commanding there people to do what ever they say without question. 'Imagine, if I was a king....'
An arrow flew past my nose. the shock nearly made me faint. i looked to find its point of origin. A man with a Longbow fired that arrow! out of the gates came two men with long spears. With the Assumption that they weren't hear to give me the grand tour of the city, i sprinted the other way. a few seconds in i realized they were chasing me. 'They must think I'm a spy!' i ran back into the forest, with hopes of escape.
if i kept on running, they would catch me. i decided that i would be better off turning and fighting them. but there was two of them and all i had was a dagger. 'i could surprise them.' i rolled behind the largest tree i could find. 'now, i need to wait.' i heard loud foot steps close by. 'i have to wait till the right moment....'
I sprung from behind the tree. the Pikeman's screech came to a sudden halt as i plunged my dagger into his soft, pink throat. his companion gasped with horror as i withdrew the jagged blade. Then he pointed his spear at me and took a step forward. he tried not to show it, but i could tell he was absolutely terrified.

Edited by Nilock - 24 Dec 2011 at 07:18
Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 07:17
Part 2
but he still had a better weapon than me. then i remembered the pike the first man dropped. i picked it up an prepared for a fight.
instinct kicked in while fighting him. holding the spear felt so..... natural. he charged at me but i was quick to use my spear to knock his away, from then i jabbed his knee. still trying to fight me, he retaliated by thrusting the point of his spear upward towards my head. i grabbed it just before it would have hit me. i then pulled it out of his hands and thrusted it into his chest, then with my other spear, i impaled his helm. as he fell to the ground, i pulled out my spear and roared a mighty war cry. i was victorious.
not wishing to linger, i was going to leave the bodies. but what about all the equipment they were carrying? they didn't need it anymore, so why not help myself? besides, i deserved it for my victory. after i took all i could carry, i set of into the wilderness, with images of that castle still in mind.
'If one of those pink things could become a king, why not i?'

Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 20:19
Day 5
I have been wandering for 3 days. I got hungry at some point, so i hunted a deer with my spear. after I ate, it began raining hard. i started running to find shelter. instead of shelter, i found a wolf pup. I waved my hands to try to scare it off, but it couldn't. a closer look showed its leg was in a hunters trap. i slowly moved my hand towards the jaw shaped trap. as soon as i touched it, the pup bit my hand. "Hey! I'm Trying to help you!" I shouted at the pup. the pup must have been more scared than ever before. I grabbed the jaws of the trap and began to pull them open till the wolf pup was free. it thanked me with its wet, slobbery tongue.
i began searching for shelter, until i realized the pup was following me. i tried motioning it away with my hand, but all i accomplished was making my fingers slobbery. i couldn't have this pup following me everywhere, so i decided to try to find its parents. if i was to bring him to his parents, maybe he will leave me alone. an hour later an i found a cave. to my relief, the wolf pup ran into the cave. this relief did not last long, as a wolf about as large as me stepped out of the cave and began snaring at me. he looked like he was about to attack, when the pup ran back out of the cave and began brushing its neck against my leg. the large wolf began to calm down and approached me slowly. soon, several others came out of the cave and before i knew it, i was surrounded by large wolfs. The largest one slowly padded towards me, and bowed. all the other wolfs howled in excitement.
I just made some new friends.

Edited by Nilock - 24 Dec 2011 at 22:00
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic