Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 13:58
Scorpions - Wind of Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

H? your rule is over! Time for a change!
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 14:18
If we truly ruled, you wouldn't be able to post links we have to copy and paste instead of clicking.
waylander69 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 14:30
what i want to know if his account is suspended why is he still in the forum ?
King EAM View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:01
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

The best thing I have ever done was leaving Curse and starting over. Now my real purpose in this game has come to light. A purpose I have set in my mind since the beginning!

So you have started over...

I was wondering why you were hanging around...

Keep up the good work... you've insulted Curse, H?, VIC, T?... after a few more pages of this post, you will have annoyed all the major alliances in the game... bravo!

He already has annoyed me.
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"
King EAM View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:03

Anyways, Illyriad community do you want players that speak dirty like this? If not get rid of H?

They speak dirty? Do you remember what you named your towns?
King EAM View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:06
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

We currently have 52 members. So.. given the fact that a significant number of those are second accounds...
H? is REALLY small...

So... yes... Crows could smother us at their will... they just don't choose to do so... Thank God!

Indeed... bow before us! Wink
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 17:16
Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

Well, to be fair White was the second most powerful alliance... I do see what you're saying, the combined Crows for instance could probably take down H?

Yes, which is my point. There are a couple alliances that are close to H?'s pop, not to mention that having your cities at 20k is more of a negative than a positive, so I don't think it's far fetched to say a couple of the top alliances could take out H?. Not that I think it'd be a walk in the park but in the end, I do think that they would eventually lose. However, I highly doubt LH is going to coax one of the top alliances to attack H?. Especially considering I don't see what they'd gain.

I'm sure if H? were all a bunch of jerks like LH seems to think, they'd have destroyed me for plotting their destruction...So far the worst they've done is some psychological warfare and some PMs with Justin Bieber lyrics in them. I think I can hold out. =P

sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 21:25

Originally posted by sityviper sityviper wrote:

Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

The Mal Motshans [TMM] is one example. Lead bye Nige and his many alternate accounts

Lead bye????

If there is one thing I liked about Nige, it was the fact he did not like The_Dude. Nige gets a +1 in my book. It seems like most of the players I did not get a long with came from that quadrant alliance and the Medieval Knights.    

Never agreed with that TMM war... Never really understood why so many alliances had to get involved when in reality H? could have taken care of it themselves. Like I said in my review, when players are told of a guaranteed win in this game, they will offer their hand. If their is any risk involved, they cry a river and will not help. I felt nothing was wrong with them wanting to take on one country. They made a mistake by not picking a country far enough away. In truth, the community likes peace and will react in a mob fashion whenever anything disturbs their peace. Nige, for whatever reason did not realize that, but I am pretty sure he now has a good feeling of what can be done in this game.

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place. That is one of the reasons why Ottar left.

It is so funny and amazing how much this player base wants to control opinion in this game. That motivates me to continue with my strong opinions. And I am against all that are for control of opinions.

just PLEASE shut up, you are annoying me...Censored

And another thing I would like to point out is that I am the KING OF OPINIONS in this game!

I am not sure where you come from or who you are. All I know is whenever I look in the mirror, I see a very good looking guy that is filled with perfection.

If you are not good looking at all, I recommend you check out this YOUTUBE video to help you deal with difference of opinions and hopefully like yourself more. I am here to just play this game. So do not plan on me fixing the many corrupt minds in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWQkaZOt_8&feature=related

king of opinions?, filled with perfection!?! he's delusional, and such an idiot, its not even funnyShocked
§.i.†.Ą.V.‡.¶.€.® 3
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 23:39
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

If we truly ruled, you wouldn't be able to post links we have to copy and paste instead of clicking.

LOL This guy's in OUR corner. Hur.

Oh and LH: Still a ZERO pop following for 'ol 'Cleanse' eh? Wink "Loser!" *coughs*
Lord Loss View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 23:49
Ok lets keep this civil people 
Have a nice day :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic