illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Letter to RUM and Iron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 12:35
Well, well lets see what we have here bitching and moaning and all that jazz, in all my time in illy this is a constant happening. If I have learned anything is that never stops at one point I used to care, I dont anymore, this is a game people learn how to play it and also learn to accept the consequences of your actions personally I think VAST should stop bitching and start teaching their members how to play the game. Even with TCols involvement we didnt really do much to VAST cause of how lopsided it would be if we did.
VASTs leadership(one of whose main is in tcol, so dont tell illy you all had nothing to do with tcol razing RUM) to quote him VAST welcomes IRON's involvement and is looking forwards to battle with us.
You sure know how to talk big yet you come on here and talk smack about having small members attacked. Diplo actions, blockades and direct attacks mean nothing in this game, you loose some basic resources and you get some system messages big whoopie!!!
Regardless of what RUM decides to do at this point if I hear another comment about me or my alliance I ll start running ops on your alliance just because you are annoying me!
Last warning!!
I really dont want to waste my time or that of my members time teaching kids lessons.
AKA Agalloch The Rude
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 14:52
Moan and whine.
Whine.
Have a go at someone.
Take some hits.
Move on.

P.S
You should attack me instead. Unfinished business and all.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
doper View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote doper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 21:11
that's what ive been saying
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 22:12
Originally posted by Dessembrae Dessembrae wrote:

.. people learn how to play it and also learn to accept the consequences of your actions personally...

Couldn't agree more. Now, would you stand by your words and move along so that Hellie and co can accept the consequences of their actions personally? Perhaps get TCol to accept the consequences of their actions and try to actually break into their cluster in elgea. 

You sure know how to talk big yet you come on here and talk smack about having small members attacked. 

You'll notice my particular brand of talking big involves me telling people to attack me. This is because I, as a decent sized player, am a totally acceptable target. Small accounts are not... attacking them serves no military purpose. It would be much the same as attacking a training alliance. 

Diplo actions, blockades and direct attacks mean nothing in this game, you loose some basic resources and you get some system messages big whoopie!!!

Ah, then, as all we have done is direct attacks and diplos, we clearly aren't even vaguely involved with the war on RUM as those things have no meaning. You are currently fighting a peaceful alliance for no reason. Totally unconnected to what TCol is doing.

Not really believable, is it? Especially when you consider that a single Iron town has more troops in it than most RUM players have in their entire account. Hellie using her alts and sats, and those of her daughter while they were in Iron significantly altered the balance of power in this war.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 23:38
You can claim to be anything you want to be on the forums. But, butchering a post like you did is not in any way a polite way to communicate. What it boils down to is you want to escalate a war.
I am not amused.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 00:04
I included the bits relevant to my response, given that I didn't really have much to say about the rest of the post as it wasn't particularly polite... mostly complaints about the fact that I've called you guys out for attacking small players... though I guess I could mention the bit about Twisted's alt being in TCol and point out that Hellie's alt's, numerous sats and related accounts make up a decent portion of Iron's roster...

And, by all means escalate the war on me... actually send some troops my way... I'm bored af.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 02:43
We back on page 2.

I am Yuki.
I am not amused.
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 14:25
I'm Yuki
Jamie View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 16:36
All these people posting being on RUM's side, I totally agree. We will fight and we are not here to get out of the war but the thing is that I have got to say is this. 'I think VAST should stop bitching and start teaching their members how to play the game.' What have we got to teach our players, they fully well know that we are at war and they even themselves have stopped a siege aimed at them without help. We have nothing to teach our players, they own their own mouths and they are able to say what they want. You hate it, you ignore it. The only reason our players are confused is at the fact that RUM randomly declares war over a grudge, spreads false rumours and then as soon as the war turns sour, they call in a confed. 
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 17:35
Looks like they have to learn to be more concise, when to start a new sentence, and how to build an actual army.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic