FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNon-Aligned Alliance Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 23:58
So you created a confed of Aligned alliances in support a movement of Non-Aligned Alliances?  Then declared war on other alliances. 

Your the exact thing your name says your not.  
NAAM Spokesman View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 00:01
You can think about our name whatever you want. I do not care about it. We are a group of alliances that promised to protect each other and NC has attacked one of us. That is the reason why some of us have assambled to protect CK.
Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:45
I think this is a classic bandwagon example and I think it is poor form as I doubt many of your members are really geared for war.

"FYI - if you had any balls you'd be posting under your in-game name." - KP
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:49
Really?   Did you make your concerns known to NC before you declared or did you find it easier to declare war after the other five alliances piled on?      While we are talking about "fairness", you don't have an issue that your group of buddies outnumber NC 10:1 in pop?      Rather hypocritical on your part.

Edited by Starry - 29 Oct 2013 at 12:50
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Redfist View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 13:41
Originally posted by Tordenkaffen Tordenkaffen wrote:

I think this is a classic bandwagon example and I think it is poor form as I doubt many of your members are really geared for war.

Originally posted by Starry Starry wrote:

Really?   Did you make your concerns known to NC before you declared or did you find it easier to declare war after the other five alliances piled on?      While we are talking about "fairness", you don't have an issue that your group of buddies outnumber NC 10:1 in pop?      Rather hypocritical on your part.

Why is it that these questions concerning NC are being asked by members of a totally different alliance.  Is it because you are seeking to paint them in a bad light so that you can make up some fictional cause to declare war on them as you have done with EE?  

Give it a rest both of you. Everybody has soon through H? by now. All you are doing is creating more bad feeling in the forums. It's not fun, and you don't get kudos from it so leave it out.
Gaius Rufius Tullus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 14:13
I have forgotten the password for my GNT forum account, so will blab on here with this account.

@Torden - NAAM has prepared, I am not sure in our military capabilities but we have troops.. Does that count? Cool

@Starry - NAAM made known that this would not stand, and after several failed agreements to halt this rather silly war (and other alliances declaring on NC and wanting to use NAAM as reserves) we decided to declare war to make sure the little ones would not be picked on anymore.

This is not hypocritical, because most large alliances have done this at some point in time - and much as I would love to declare NAAM to be unique etc, it really is no different.

I think I covered everything..

Happy to pass on evidence IG, send GNT or GRT a mail! Thumbs Up
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 14:18
"We imagine a loose (and maybe sometimes closer) community of alliances with good intentions that aim to cooperate for the good of their alliances and all of Illyriad, without being pushed around by large alliances or annihilated for whatever reason."

So in your support of alliances not being pushed around by larger alliances.  You join together with a bunch of other large alliances to push around a smaller one?  Will you start targeting new players next?
Gaius Rufius Tullus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 14:29
Hey there,
Say you are in a family group, and someone is beating your little sibling. Granted, you may be bigger than the bully - but that should not stop you from helping your younger sibling and stopping the conflict.

I think you are under the impression that NAAM is out for an extermination campaign, I would deny this - but you seem to have made up your mind about this already so whatever I say would be wrong.

Instead I shall give you a picture of a fish through this link : http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/custom/images/large/4bfaa319d6775.jpg
Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 14:50
Originally posted by Gaius Rufius Tullus Gaius Rufius Tullus wrote:

@Torden - NAAM has prepared, I am not sure in our military capabilities but we have troops.. Does that count? Cool

No. It annoys me to no end that you market yourselves as "the non aligned (neutral)" confederation - strongly implying to your average recruit, that the driving motivation is pacifism, and then drag your members into this war. The fact that they have joined you strongly implies they have NO CLUE about warfare, yet you are placing them in situations far beyond your own control.

So no, it doesn't count that they have troops, because everyone else have more. And I find it remarkably indifferent and irresponsible simply to place all those small accounts between yourself and the siege engines.

This is bad leadership, plain and simple.
"FYI - if you had any balls you'd be posting under your in-game name." - KP
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 14:52
If by beating on your sibling you mean your sibling and 5 buddies fight this one person.  Then sure your analogy holds.  I guess its ok for a group of larger alliances to push around an alliance.  

Oh wait thats what you guys formed to prevent.  So I guess the best way for you to prevent that now would be to disband.  The other option being just telling the truth on what you really stand for.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic