illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Eerik View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eerik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 02:09
Any unaligned players wishing to take part in the tournament in High Hills can join BLX.  Send a IGM to me for an invite.  
Rygar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rygar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 17:39
The White alliance would like to participate/observe in this Tournament. API Key are forthcoming.
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 18:05
Any alliance who is participating in Kingslands down on the Broken Lands ?
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 04:08
[02:50]<Kodabear> remember people you MUST land after the start of the Tournament in order for your times to count
 [02:58]<Kodabear> and remember the sqs will be moving on the 1st of april I was told it should happen as soon as it changes (i am pretty sure that what was said) when it changes i will add them to my database and then make a post like the one i did last sq that last all the sqs. also the sqs will have that alliance lock thing if you are on the sq (just like the past ones) I asked cerb to make a post on it just in case
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic