illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Kendar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kendar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 04:53
Since our Alliance leader has been AWOL for a while, Slaves to Armok would like to throw our alliance's name into the ring for participation in this Tournement.
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 06:18

Koda,

I was waiting to see if there was an anniversary thing, so sorry for being slow. But thank you for organizing these--a lot of players really appreciate it.

Please add Roads to the list.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 16:02
[15:54]<Kodabear> ***reminder for you annoying people who dont always read the forum*** This month i am collecting the COMBAT api keys this month and where is how you send them to me. First have your alliance leader collect all them using what every way he/she wants. and then have that alliance leader send them to me in one large group. After i have gotten the API keys I will test them and then send the alliance leader a message saying which ones arent working so the can reget them. and the API keys are due march 23 (i have moved the due date)
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 04:11
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

[15:54]<Kodabear> ***reminder for you annoying people who dont always read the forum.....***

Err koda, if they don't read the forum would they see this ? 

Just a thought.Big smile

Edited by Yitshak - 04 Mar 2017 at 04:12
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 11:07
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

[15:54]<Kodabear> ***reminder for you annoying people who dont always read the forum.....***

Err koda, if they don't read the forum would they see this ? 

Just a thought.Big smile
From the format of the post it looks like a cut and paste from GC.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 00:01
Any lone wolfs, unaligned players or anyone whose alliance is not participating but individuals of that alliance are keen, if you're in or close to Arran, Grey is happy to accommodate you for the tournament.

Still spots open Wink

Edited by Mr Damage - 23 Mar 2017 at 09:28
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 15:12
Getting nearer to the start and getting more excited.  This is going to be fun.  Collecting API keys is a bit of a challenge, but even that has become sort of fun.  Rather made a game of it.
robmc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 05:07
yarr will be participating.
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 01:01
Legendary will also participate
I support the Undying Flame!
ubluntu View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubluntu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 22:45
Thank you for running another tournament Kodabear.

Skeleton Boar is pleased to participate.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic