illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
lordzeal View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordzeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 15:00
TCol will be joining in on this Tournament.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 17:23
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Thanks, Koda,
OK, heads up to all.

The regional tournament squares will randomly relocate, within their region, on the following dates:
  • 01APR
  • 01JUL
  • 01OCT
  • 01JAN
There will be a few rules applied to the (otherwise) random relocation at the point of choosing:
  • It won't be on a pre-existing town
  • It won't be a sovereign square
  • It won't have an army on it
  • It won't have NPCs on it
  • It won't be a "special" NPC square/spawn point/mystery square etc
Cheers,

SC

Just a thought - tourney squares will not randomly relocate to a PRE-EXISTING town, but what happens if the relocation square is the target of an exodusing town ?

I know it's a small chance, but is it possible for a city to land on the relocated tourney square ?

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 19:23
The due date for the large list of API keys Will be March 19. What this means is the due date I will take the large list of alliance combat API keys is march 19 so I will have time to test the API keys and then send a message back to the leaders of the ones that aren't working so they can retry to get them.  I will send alliance leaders who have either sent me an IGM saying they will take part or/and have posted on this thread an IGM on March 1st reminding them of this so if you would like that reminder IGM please sign up. I will also start trying to the devs in March about dev prizes.  And to clarify about prizes donation I don't have a list of things I would like as prizes nor will I make ones. If you want to donate stuff to the prizes feel we to do so but please don't ask me what I would like. Another thing this Tournament Will happen even if only 5 alliances end up taking part. 
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 19:56
So far I make it at least seven alliances participating.
Harmless
Grey,
Murder of Crows,
Storm,
TCol,
vCrow,
Wheel of Time
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 20:17
lol laga I didnt count how many alliances already signed up
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 12:10
Loki will take part. Maybe. We will be killing troops on those squares anyway. Free commander experience and more fun than killing NPC's. Depending on how much you pay us, we will stay away from some squares and attack others.
Kaggen is my human half
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 16:56
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

I know it's a small chance, but is it possible for a city to land on the relocated tourney square ?

Hey Yitshak,

Good question; but no - that's included in the relocation logic (as are many other things I didn't mention - eg not water squares etc); but it's always nice to discover that other people think like a coder as well :)

Best,

SC
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 17:19
Thanks for clarifying that GM Stormcrow, I guessed you may have had that covered.

Hmmm, thinks like a coder ...
/me changes signature Smile
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 14:16
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Loki will take part. Maybe. We will be killing troops on those squares anyway. Free commander experience and more fun than killing NPC's. Depending on how much you pay us, we will stay away from some squares and attack others.
That sounds like fun.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 17:51
Pegasus also 
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic