FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next server wide Tournament
    Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 21:14
Hello, everyone, I am planning on another Tournament.  This Tournament will be in April and will have all new Tournament sqs (see SC quote below for more information). I don't know if the devs will be changing the http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/TournamentSquares  but I will post them on this post on April 1st as soon as I can. The Tournament will start on the 2nd as I will need time to edit the Tournament database. If you have any question you can post it here or send me an IGM and I may answer it should I be in a non-lazy mood 

Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Thanks, Koda,

OK, heads up to all.

The regional tournament squares will randomly relocate, within their region, on the following dates:
  • 01APR
  • 01JUL
  • 01OCT
  • 01JAN
There will be a few rules applied to the (otherwise) random relocation at the point of choosing:
  • It won't be on a pre-existing town
  • It won't be a sovereign square
  • It won't have an army on it
  • It won't have NPCs on it
  • It won't be a "special" NPC square/spawn point/mystery square etc
Cheers,

SC

From Midnight server time on the 2nd of April through to Midnight on the 2nd of May, any member of any alliance in an occupation of these squares receives credit for holding the square.

Any army arriving (= the so-called combat occurrence date) BEFORE midnight 2nd of April will NOT be counted. So even if you have an army that arrived one second before the tournament start and stays there for the whole duration of the tournament not a single second of your occupation will be considered. So make sure that your armies arrive AFTER the tournament start.

Credit is based on the length of occupation of each square.  The time occupied by an alliance on each square counts towards the Alliance total.

This credit is on an alliance basis - individual players cannot participate in this tournament.

You are not allowed to leave your alliance and join another alliance while you have any armies on one of the Tournament Squares (I am hoping the devs will do the normal thing where you can't leave your alliance if you have troops on one of the Tournament Squares)

This type I am going to force the alliance leaders to gather the list of combat API keys from their members that will be taking part.  This way will be it easier for alliance leaders to know who and who hasn't sent in their API keys. One's an alliance leader has collected all the API keys from their members they can send me the list of API keys and playerIDs and player names.

Prizes

This time around I won't be offering any my own res for prizes but if any player wants to donate stuff for prizes you are more than welcome to send. If you do send stuff that you want to be used for prizes please also send me an IGM listing what you sent just in case I have to cancel the Tournament should something get into the way. 

(copied from a post that Digioso did)

We need three things from each participant in order for you to join the tournament.

a) Your player name (so basically you name in the game)
b) Your player ID
c) Your Combat reports API key 

How can you obtain these?
a) Your name in the game. Mine would be Digioso.
b) Check out the below picture:

c) Open this link: http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Account?page=api
There is a Key text field behind the text "Combat Reports". Click in the text field, hit CTRL+A (or whatever you need to do on your Operating system to do that) to mark the whole key. Copy it to the clipboard and paste it into the form that will be provided.

This is how it looks: The big black box on the screenshot has the key:
Combat API

Edited by kodabear - 27 Jan 2017 at 21:55
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 21:19
IF our alliance plans to take part please either send me an IGM or make a post here.  (Post is better for record keeping but IGM is fine for those who don't want players to know they are taking part)

Edited by kodabear - 27 Jan 2017 at 21:20
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 22:19
Grey will participate, unless a server war or similar occurs.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 22:39
Harmless including all its new little Harmless members will participate :)

Thank you so much for doing another tourney.    Go Bear Power!
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Ryklaw View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryklaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 01:43
vCrow does not want anyone to know that they will participate.

Wink
Finishing the Race!
II Tim 4:7,8
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 05:55
I will start collecting API keys from alliance leaders in March. 
Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 15:35
Storm will be there, many thanks once again Koda
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 16:46
Wheel of Time will participate. I will gather the info requested for the Tourney api/keys
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Djehuti View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djehuti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 00:10
Another big thanks to Koda for all his efforts. HORDE will participate.

Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 18:22
The Murder of Crows will participate.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic