illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Server

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 05:11
Saying there is anther MMORTS with multiple realms is hardly a reason for Illyriad to do it.  Take a look a Eve. 
Blueskree View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blueskree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 05:24
Haha, tons of improvements... yes maybe check your calendar its almost 2019.    I seen they're updating the UI and graphics some what of this game, its like putting lipstick on a pig. I've said this before and I'll say it again what this game needs is a second realm. That way it acts as a soft reset, giving new players and even old ones who want a new challenge a fresh start while maintaining their oath never to wipe out the original server.
Blueskree View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blueskree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 05:33
See reaper, this is what your facing when posting you want a new realm. People don't like change, so therefore it won't change. But read my original posting and you'll see every aspect of the arguement for and against of a new realm. Basically its 2019, your either a have or a have not in this game. Your either in charge of sat accounts or not, your either playing or your not. I chose a long time ago not to play but I still check here every two or three months to see by some long bet that they've announced a new server. We can dream Reaper, but don't get your hopes up, you'll only be disappointed if you do. Which is sad cause this could be a really awesome game if you took away the multi accounting and the sitter accounts, and provided people with a fresh new start.

Here's hoping that 2019 will bring the change Reaper and I are hoping for!
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 09:47
Originally posted by Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Mr. Ubiquitous Feral wrote:

the Devs don't want to improve the game? when i first played in june 2010 all we had was the middle kingdom and a crappy looking town display. there have been tons of improvements. tons.
QFT Smile
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:44
A new server will kill the old one and the new one would die in a few months. The playerbase is no where near big enough to support it anyway. Never mind how much it would cost.
Springer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Springer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 22:33
Just started a few days ago and and as i look for a place to set up my 2nd and future cities. I'm finding it difficult to find an area worth moving into that isn't already over-crowded or has nothing worth moving there for. A new Continent would be great in my opinion. Give us newbies a place to call home and forge our way in the Illy World.
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 14:55
There is plenty of space around the map.  The player base is not large enough to support 2 servers.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 00:37
Broken lands is the new continent.  And trust me 2 days isn't enough time to scour the map and say everything is taken.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic