illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Crafter Looking for Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RipleyLlessur View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RipleyLlessur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Crafter Looking for Alliance
    Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 19:58
Hi all, I've been playing Illyriad for about 2 weeks now and am looking to join a long term alliance and move out of the newb ring.  I am looking for a friendly and helpful alliance who can help me become a strong crafter.  I don't know exactly what to craft yet, but I play a dwarf, and tend to be more interested in crafting unique items.  I used to play Eve Online (for many years) and was a "carebear" miner, meaning I just mined, made things, and sold them, didn't hardly ever fight.  I don't mind if the alliance I join does fighting, b/c then I can provide weapons and armor to my own alliance :)  I like hunting animals, mining rare minerals, and am interested in forming a complex internal network of production.  I wouldn't mind participating in combat if it's for a tournament or dire defense, but I don't want my own cities to be threatened.
So, who's interested in having me in their alliance? :)
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 20:04
I would be happy to teach you crafting in eCrow. We are a largely peaceful alliance, including miners, hunters and crafters. eCrow placed #6 in the most recent tournament, but we are not an aggressive military alliance. I dare say that nearly everyone likes us to some degree.
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 22:03
Originally posted by Brandmeister Brandmeister wrote:

I dare say that nearly everyone likes us to some degree.
Brandmeister is such an optimist.  ;)
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 00:36
LOST Again (LOST) is looking for Crafters to help build defensive and offensive weapons/mounts etc. You'd be looked after and protected while you go about doing whatever you wanted to do. Cheers, LA.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic