Topic ClosedMy leaving, feel free to insult

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Attila the Hun View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My leaving, feel free to insult
    Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:13

Well obviously this was re-decided. I should have probably thought it a bit through, but I'll place it under my "emotional drama" tab. 

Edited by Attila the Hun - 23 Feb 2011 at 19:43
It's just a game. :)
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:22
*G0DsDestroyer Salutes you.
If you truly leave for good and don't come back, as in the case of Lionz Heartz Angry
You have done some stupid stuff, a lot of it. It's good to see that you can acknowledge your actions.
Oh and if you do come back, remember this advice: Act differently, change what you do, if you can manage that.Wink
So i'll say bye and hope that you keep to your word.
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:47
Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

I am leaving this game, I sincerely mean this, although I am sure some of you out there will believe I am lurking here, this will be my last visit. I came here those few weeks ago looking for a action packed game, but didnt have the best deals for those who paid. A game that those cheap or didnt want to pay could still have the same oppurtunitys as everyone else. I found it.

I started off well enough, Valar graciously invited me in, and sadly i believe I abused them. I hid behind them as a shield, when ever i lost control of my emotions, i would retreat and let them work it out, i shoud have allowed global to take oppurtunity to siege me down to newbie level, and start over again.

I already sent off quite a lengthy letter to my alliance, so I feel this will not be as logn or as meanful as it should be.  I send deepest apologies to Ladyluvs, for making sexist comments. I send apologies to Gratch, kumo, Lorre, annabeth and whoever else i may have offended.  I would grant thee the rate to siege me, but i have a feeling you will will anyway.

I have become an addict to these... games.  It's been a pleasure playing with you all, and arguing with you all too. I know you all don't want to be wary of newbies being a copy of me, so I promise you that I am leaving for good. That may not be enough, I may have to cut off an ear to show I am being honest, but that is a bit drastic.

Anyways, to sum it all up, I'm sorry for those I have offended, and for being  a awful gamer. Good bye

There is really no need for you to send a letter to apologize to those that were offended by you. In the end these players do not really care about anyone but themselves. So, again there is no need to say I am sorry or anything like that. Some games fits a person's personality more than others... This is the type of game that frowns against free thinkers. The players in control of this game like to take control of players free will to speak with a free mind. If you can not be yourself, in the end no hobby is worth that.

If you think the same players that got offended by your words are angels... think again. They do the same thing more or less and offend people as well. Do you see these players writing a letter to say I am sorry?

We all have a different perspective as to what is offensive.

Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:54
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

There is really no need for you to send a letter to apologize to those that were offended by you. In the end these players do not really care about anyone but themselves. So, again there is no need to say I am sorry or anything like that. Some games fits a person's personality more than others... This is the type of game that frowns against free thinkers. The players in control of this game like to take control of players free will to speak with a free mind. If you can not be yourself, in the end no hobby is worth that.

If you think the same players that got offended by your words are angels... think again. They do the same thing more or less and offend people as well. Do you see these players writing a letter to say I am sorry?

Look at the example of the person who wrote a farwell letter and didn't leave Shocked, so does this lead me to conclude that writing a farwell note mean that they'll not actually leave, seems to be this way. At least Attila liked the game, while LH only insulted it, called it farmville, but his cities seem to be disappearingShockedShockedShocked, i didn't know farmville cities could be sieged???, better start playing it thenWink!!!!!!!
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:57
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

Look at the example of the person who wrote a farwell letter and didn't leave Shocked, so does this lead me to conclude that writing a farwell note mean that they'll not actually leave, seems to be this way. At least Attila liked the game, while LH only insulted it, called it farmville, but his cities seem to be disappearingShockedShockedShocked, i didn't know farmville cities could be sieged???, better start playing it thenWink!!!!!!!

I am thinking about taking a trip to Chicago... Perhaps you can tell me all of this to my face over lunch?

Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 16:59
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

And one more thing I think the Tournament idea I came up with worked out pretty well in this game. So sure pretend I did nothing for this game, all you will ever be known for is being a big mouth in global chat with no life whatsoever.
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 17:06

And one more thing I think the Tournament idea I came up with worked out pretty well in this game. So sure pretend I did nothing for this game, all you will ever be known for is being a big mouth in global chat with no life whatsoever.

Indeed that was your good idea mate, and i respected you for that good idea as i also thought that a tournament was a good idea.
Oh and thanks for the compliment!Big smile
And I'd never make it to Chicago in my POS car, it doesn't have much working electronics on it and is probably not getting very good mpg, although since i can't tell my miles or gas i have no ideaTongue
Smoking GNU View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 17:07
Are you still here? I thought you left months ago.

Apparently you're about as easy to get rid of as malaria
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 18:29
Originally posted by Smoking GNU Smoking GNU wrote:

Are you still here? I thought you left months ago.

Apparently you're about as easy to get rid of as malaria

I'm hoping the GMs will eventually ban him for spam. I've yet to see a post he's made that wasn't him moaning about how horrible everyone is.
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 07:54
This is exactly why I always rely on my superpowers.  My work here is done.
Ubiquitous Feral
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic