illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Misted Lands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 18:04
Caravans from 04 Teldrassil, belonging to Tyrande Whisperwinds arrived to gather Resources at -635|756 but found the resources were no longer there, and so are returning home.

Caravans results...
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 20:00
Weird. My caravans collected there once during an experiment.
Tyrande Whisperwinds View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrande Whisperwinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 20:04
Collected what?
DePaul View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 21:18
My vans got there and were "disappointed" - but at least they didn't disappear.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 22:12
Food or wood or something. A basic resource that appeared on one of the NPC squares along the edge, but still marked as Misted Lands.
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 01:30
Occupying a tile adjacent to the Misted Lands and then trying to occupy one next to the ouccpied tile but in the Misted lands did not work

Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 09:55
I think every unit has been send into the misted lands now. Could be that we need to send an item in to solve the mystery? There are a lot of minerals that don't seem to have any use at this moment. 
Goldstone for instance, is suposed to fall slowly and expands water according to its description. Could it make the mist drop down as rainfall? 
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:16
This thought just popped into my mind, maybe the results of sending armies to the misted lands will change if they are wearing a specific piece of equipment?
�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien
Altrix View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Altrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 05:13
Personally I do not think that it will require troops equipped with crafted gear or sending rare resources to the tiles as these came out in a later update. My belief is that it would have been solvable from the beginning but I may be wrong on that.

I have however sent some caravans carrying basic resources to various squares within the misted lands only to have them disappear. I can not tell you how many I sent to each square as I did not make a not of it but I can say that I lost 330 caravans (3 lots of 70 and 2 lots of 60).

I sent these to the following squares:
-632/754 Food was sent as it is a food node
-638/753 Food was sent as it is a food node
-639/759 Iron was sent as it is an iron node
-640/763 Food was sent as it is a food node
-642/755 Iron was sent as it is an iron node

My thoughts behind this was that we may need to "feed" these nodes in order to gain some clue much in the same way that we "feed" Audrey. Possibly may need to send basic resources to all of the squares in order to achieve something. That is my thoughts on what is needed to solve this mystery but this is just speculation.
TheBillPN View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBillPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 12:38

Army from Alfheim enters The Misted Lands.

Sent By:System
Received By:TheBillPN [42]
Date:11 Oct 2014 21:12
Your Army from Alfheim enters The Misted Lands, heading towards [-636|755] in Kal Tirikan

Within the fog they cannot see even an inch in front of their faces. 

They blunder around for a while hoping for some break in the mists, but all in vain and they head home - defeated by the swirling, clammy, enshrouding air.

I have 5 reports like this, they are all the same. Armies do not work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic