Topic ClosedMail and Trade Order Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tallica View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mail and Trade Order Issues
    Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 02:56
I had a problem with the game client earlier today, somehow I fixed it, but what I did hasn't helped others with the same issue.

I noticed the issue when trying to reply to a mail, the page would not load and trying to enter my message and send would do nothing. Since the page wouldn't load, I could not reply. I then tried to ship items to another town and the goods never loaded up on the left side for me to choose. I believe that these two items are connected somehow.

As I said, I don't know what is causing it or how I fixed my issue. I experienced the problem on Firefox and have heard reports of issues on Chrome. What I did to try and fix this was restart my browser, clear cache, log out-log in, and several page refreshes. After all of this eventually I noticed that I could ship goods again and my mail system was workable. However, in my mail, when I reply or compose, none of the font options buttons are visible (the bold, italics, center alignment, etc.). This doesn't prevent me from sending a mail, but obviously my problem is still, at least partially, there.

I tried to help someone earlier today with this and they did all the steps that I did, but with no result. Then I came across another with the same issue.

Just bringing this to the attention of everyone. I know there is at least 1 petition for this problem. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic