illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking back in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan Calvin View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking back in
    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 14:47
It must have been years since I was here last time! I figured I should check in again... Both to check how you are all doing, and give a shout-out that I am okay as well. Not that I know how many are still around in this place.

There was a lot less time available when I started to work again, and what time I had was used with local friends and our own games and association work. Always been more of a tabletop person than an MMOG one I guess... More time between visits until one day I find that I'm officially inactive.

I am sorry for the lack of good-bye. It's the thing that annoys me most when someone I know online takes a time-out! I hope I didn't upset anyone, I know how I feel when people drop out without a warning.

-Toots a salute!-
Susie C

Edited by Susan Calvin - 29 Mar 2019 at 14:50
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 18:18
Susan Calvin. I remember you. You were well liked. Glad to hear from you. Thumbs Up
"The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fells like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells." ~ J R R Tolkien
Susan Calvin View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 22:15
I hope people didn't take it badly. :( Say hi from me to the in-game chat! The situation with job and clubs isn't really changing for me. Rearrange Rill's flower pots. :D

Most treasured achievement: Illy's largest profile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic