illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loki/RoFC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 11:25
I think the Republic of Flaming Cities knows what my council says. Two sieges were clearly sent after they asked Loki to stop attacking, that they wanted no hostilities. T_Wrecks acted accordingly. The attacks I sent elsewhere are also warranted. If I were the leaders of RoFC, I would wisely factor this in at your next council meeting. Anything with Loki can basically be worked out diplomatically. 
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 18:34
People aren't used to Loki's arrangement of anarchy. It's really quite simple. A Loki clash is a hockey fight.

If individual players have a scuffle, Loki is happy to let them settle it 1-vs-1. If you bring in your bench, they're going to clear their bench and start a brawl.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Thegolden1 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thegolden1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 19:46
I don't know how more clear LOKI can be, they have posted in the forums and on there alliance profile how they operate. Like TK mentioned, 1v1 can and will happen, but bring in any secondary account and the gloves come off and you will be terminated like cockroaches
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 17:15
they call themselves the Republic of Flaming Cities? huh. that really seems like an invitation.
Smopecakes View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smopecakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 14:32
*pictures Flaming Cities medal*

I very much respect Loki's actions and position overall. I was worried that Xue was getting a black dot when it was reasonable to think Ozrik was an active target rather than Rijk and that things had fallen off a cliff for regular members of either alliance.

My perception of the balance of power has gone from: 
RoFC players vs Ozrik... equal? 
vs Ozrik and Rijk... disadvantage to us, then not
vs them, Spektor, possibly other Loki players... disadvantage again

So it always looked on the PVP level to me. Either way, Neptune has brought up 1v1 before so I think he should respect that as well.
Eresh View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 03:00
Your whole alliance vs. our one guy equal? Come on now :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic