Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last Post Wins.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 55>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cerex Flikex View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cerex Flikex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 23:35
/me wins!
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G0DsDestroyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 06:29
Ahem..Sleepy

New driver's license

Martin had just received his brand new drivers license. The family troops out to the driveway, and climbs in the car, where he is going to take them for a ride for the first time. Dad immediately heads for the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver.

"I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," says the beaming boy to his father.

"Nope," comes dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit here and kick the back of your seat as you drive, just like you've been doing to me all these years."

Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 06:36
a priest an a rabbi walk into a bar.

Then a horse walks in, and the bartender asks, 'why the long face?'

(see what i did there?)
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G0DsDestroyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 14:15

Free drinks for everyone

One night, a drunk comes stumbling into a bar and says to the bartender: "Drinks for all on me including you, bartender." So the bartender follows the mans orders and says: "That will be $36.50 please." The drunk says he has no money so the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night the same drunk comes in again and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again the bartender follows instructions and again the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for all except the bartender. "What, no drink for me?" replies the bartender. "Oh, no. You get violent when you drink."
byakuyaa View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byakuyaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 08:36
lol, very funny guys But I WIN! 
Nilock View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 03:55
wrong
you lose, i win
Tongue
Captain Ganoes Paran View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Ganoes Paran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:43
you're both wrong, someone else is winning :P
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dspn23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 02:51
i shall make this somehow interesting:
i will give 1000 beer to the winer once there is already a reward not to post, it should also be a reward to actualy win instead of having as reward just the fact that making all those posts will increasing post stats

Edited by dspn23 - 29 Apr 2012 at 02:53
Silent/Steadfast View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent/Steadfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 03:12
I'm confused.... Do I win anything now?
"Semantics are no protection from a 50 Megaton Thermonuclear Stormcrow."-Yggdrassil (June 21, 2011 6:48 PM)
"SCROLL ya donut!" Urgorr The Old (September 1, 2011 4:08 PM)
Mandarins31 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandarins31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 09:56
Oh, it sounds like!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 55>
  Share Topic