illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kodabear's second Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 08:25
Opening post clearly says 23.59 on the 2nd. How has this moved back? Reminder??? BS.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 08:31
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Opening post clearly says 23.59 on the 2nd. How has this moved back? Reminder??? BS.

It was moved due reason that I don't care to explain currently nor would it likely make sense to you or most people reading this and I have said the end date was moved many time in gc so it is a Reminder. not like it matter if it was a Reminder or not

Edited by kodabear - 28 Apr 2017 at 17:49
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:28
Its his tournament. He can do what he wants with it. Quit moaning and kill sh*t.
Kaggen is my human half
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:50
I believe the change is to take into account a problem where times for combats were 4 hours out.
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 13:20
Thanks Kodabear. I appreciate your time and effort running this Tourney for so many players. Cheers, LA.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 18:07
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Its his tournament. He can do what he wants with it. Quit moaning and kill sh*t.

lol, I guess that is one way to put it. Not like 4 hours will have that much an impact on the Tournament and who wins the sq.

Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

I believe the change is to take into account a problem where times for combats were 4 hours out. 

Yea this is one of the issues frankly I can't be sure it will be an issue currently but better to be safe. Also, the move made it where I would be home when it added. Before I would have been at a doctor appointment when it ended.

Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

Thanks Kodabear. I appreciate your time and effort running this Tourney for so many players. Cheers, LA.

NP I am happy to run these Tourney 
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 21:06
Koda, I know how much diligence and time it takes for you to run these tourneys.   We are so appreciative that you continue to organize these tourneys for us.    

It's been a fun tourney and our members are having a blast.    

Thank you much, Mr. MagicBear   :)
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 05:48
Kodabear is my best un-friend.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 05:08
[04:03]<Kodabear> ****REMINDER*** YOU must be in your alliance that you have been taking part of the Tournament until the end of the Tournament or you won't get prizes ( so players cant get prizes for more than one alliance and this is how I did it last time and how the devs use to do it)

Edited by kodabear - 01 May 2017 at 05:08
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 19:47
 18:35]<Kodabear> [23:01]<Kodabear> ***REMINDER*** when the Tournament ends the stats page will go massively into the negative due to how the stats page works and end it so you will have to wait until I am able to fix the database (IE force end all the Occupying that is still left) <---- I want to make this clear to everyone. (example if the Tournament ended right this sec and I didn't do fix the Occupations vCrow would be only at 62 days, 9 hours, 28 minutes, 41 seconds.
 [18:39]<Kodabear> ***ALSO*** the stats page may or may not show the real times until Sunday (at the latest)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic