FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kodabear's second Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 15:31
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Very nice explanation Koda
now I just need to fix the random time out errors :)
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 00:57
One of our member's attacks are no longer showing on Koda' stat page.??

Member name = Fonkori
Alliance = Love and Freedom
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 13:58
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

One of our member's attacks are no longer showing on Koda' stat page.??

Member name = Fonkori
Alliance = Love and Freedom

Can you ask the player if they accidentally changed their Battle Reports API?
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 14:50
this was already solved Lost A
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 00:37
[23:01]<Kodabear> ***REMINDER*** when the Tournament ends the stats page will go massively into the negative due to how the stats page works and end it so you will have to wait until I am able to fix the database (IE force end all the Occupying that is still left)

[23:03]<Kodabear> if that doesnt make sense in short dont believe the stats page right when i turns 5/ 3 until i say otherwise
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 14:36
[13:27]<Kodabear> ***WARNING*** I see the stats page has stopped updating I have looked at my email to find the error it had and it didn't give one so it will have to wait until I get home from work (since I have to leave soon) DO NOT IGM ME ABOUT IT. please share this message with your alliance. I will also post on the forum
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 04:48
[03:41]<Kodabear> ****NEWS*** I have now switched over to the corrected database so times for the sqs have changed. I have also posted the old and new times on the forum http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/topic7213_post97366.html#97366
 [03:42]<Kodabear> ****MORE NEWS*** FOR some reason the times show up on the new database 3 hours ahead that what really are. I have zero idea why this is happening but dont worry about it

[03:53]<Kodabear> total death also went up by a few million from the old database to the new one

[03:57]<Kodabear> ***even more news*** if you guys see any error please let me know right way. there shouldnt be any left and if the error is because of a missing API key well your sh*t out of luck. not doing another full scan nor would it be fair that i did one because your leader forgot to send it to me

Edited by kodabear - 20 Apr 2017 at 05:02
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 19:53
[18:29]<Kodabear> ****NEWS**** I fixed the issue were the times showed up 4 hours later then what it should be
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 00:20
 [22:54]<Kodabear> ***new rule*** only leader of an alliance is allowed to to send me IGM about problems with the stats page (leader are normally smarter and easier to talk to) 
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 07:20
05:36]<Kodabear> **** REMINDER*** The end date is 3rd 04:00:00

Edited by kodabear - 28 Apr 2017 at 07:21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic