illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King of the hill Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ubluntu View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubluntu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 07:09
Skeleton Boar is pleased to participate.

Thank you Kodabear!
Grrosh O'ssk View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grrosh O'ssk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 11:09
Order of the Orc (HORDE) will participate.  We look forward to it!
"Mabaj bot ob armauk"

jtk310 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtk310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 13:28
Consul jtk, speaking for the Senate and People of Rome, hereby accepts this tournament challenge! 
HATHALDIR View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HATHALDIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 03:02
Eagle Eyrie looks forward to belting up few peeps! We're in!
There's worse blokes than me!!
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 20:18
The Republic of Free Cities would like to compete. Thanks Koda
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 05:00

Roads is definitely interested. We expect some belting from our neighbors in Eagle Eyrie xD

Edited by Alcie - 30 Mar 2016 at 05:01
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 22:31
Harmless would be honored to participate in your Tourney, Koda.   Thank you for organizing this fun event.  Thumbs Up
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 00:31
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

I am planning on running a King of the Hill Tournament on May 14th for NF (neurofibromatosis) awareness month.

http://www.ctf.org/How-You-Can-Help/NF-Awareness-Month.html

We expect the tournament squares to be turned back on by GM Stormcrow in time for this event.  For those who have not seen them in use; the tournament squares negate ConFeds and NAPs.  Your alliance fights for the square by itself alone against all other alliances.  Without having to cancel a ConFed or NAP.

The tournament will use the API keys for Combat reports so each player will need to submit their API Key in order to take part.  (A link to get an API Key will be provided)

If your alliance is interested in taking part please message Kodabear or post a message in this forum.

Prizes will be determined after I get an idea how many alliances are interested.

Please post any questions about this tournament here as well.

I was mistaken the Tournament will be starting on May 17. I mix when nf awareness day is
madmardigan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmardigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 07:47
Kodabear,

AEsir is interested in this tourney.

Regards,

Madmardigan
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 15:42
Kodamano'majicbears... What is the span dates of the Tournament? Unless I have missed it, I have not seen ending date. I don't want to assume 10 days, 30 days, 50 days? THE WHOLE YEAR!? LOL LOL

Starts May 17, 2016 and the winners will be announced per square, when? End date?

Tyvm

Diva

ps:  And because you are collecting API keys, will there be a running collection of data posted like the Dev's stats (who's holding, how many days, etc) and where will that be posted? And what kind of gifties is proposed for tournament winners from the Devs? 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Just if you know, we'd be pleased to know too! Big smile

Edited by Diva - 11 Apr 2016 at 15:46
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic