Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mageous View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Increase queue with prestige
    Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 04:11
Hi,

I'm wondering if the developers has ever thought of linking the queue for research and building with prestige.
Meaning if I want a third or fourth or etc. building/research in the queue, I will have to utilise prestige.
The idea came about because I think some players might not like the current feature of waiting for a building/research queue to finish before being able to add to the queue. It is sometimes not possible to keep coming back to see if a particular research/building is completed, and if you do not have the time to check, you will lose out to players who can, players who can play 24x7 who have no real life.

My 2 cents, don't flame me Tongue

intor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 04:20
I think the reason is that then you could insta-build more than 2 buildings at once, though I don't see any reason not to limit that feature to only work on the first two buildings in the queue.
mageous View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 05:01
I don't get what you mean by insta-build.
How long the queue is will still depends on the amount of resources you have in the storehouse. For players who have more than 1 city it will be a plus, as you don't have to go through the pain of slowly built up the other cities again.
intor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 05:20
What I'm referring to is the prestige option of completing building constructions instantly. 

Anyway, having had some time to think about this, I think the real reason against bigger queues, is that many players might end up only logging in once every week or so, to start the next batch of buildings/research, and disappear for yet another week.

This way, they have to stick around, and therefore there is a greater chance of them striking up a conversation in GC, or simply exploring the game more while waiting.
General Grizzly View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 22:49
http://illyriad.com/?89640
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic