stop complaining SS

more IMP!

Please.  :D
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Silent/Steadfast View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 00:16
(No clue why this is here.  Please delete if possible GMs)

Edited by Silent/Steadfast - 12 Oct 2011 at 00:49
"Semantics are no protection from a 50 Megaton Thermonuclear Stormcrow."-Yggdrassil (June 21, 2011 6:48 PM)
"SCROLL ya donut!" Urgorr The Old (September 1, 2011 4:08 PM)
Silent/Steadfast View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 00:28

Imp had been surprised many times in his adventures.  He had been surprised when he had landed on the huge heart of corruption at the beginning of his adventure, and even astonished when the vines had wrapped along his legs a little further on.  He had even been stunned to discover that the terrain he had been traveling was endlessly repeating.  But nothing compared to the shock of finding out that his enemy was sitting in front of him, laughing at his stupidity. 

-Were you the... uh, big cat?-  Imp managed to stammer. 

-Yes, I possessed that jaguar to bring you here.  The magic involved would have killed a lesser man, but for me it was merely slightly difficult.  I am one of the greatest mages in Illyriad, do not attempt to escape.-

Imp sighed.  He noticed he was doing a lot of that these days, but for good reason.  He knew he was just a pawn in the great scheme of things, and that people like the Devil and Johnny were the players, making things work to their advantage, but why did they always have to BRAG about it?  Something clicked in Imp’s brain.  Johnny had said, -Do not try to escape.-  That meant that he didn,t know that Imp had been sent to him!  Imp felt a tender flame arise in the confusion of his mind.  He could turn this to his advantage!

-A very sophisticated piece of thinking for one not equipped for it, I must say.-  Remarked Johnny.  -Thank you for alerting me of your intent.  You may have succeeded in your plan, except for the fact that I can read minds.-  He sat back in his chair.  -And now I shall fetch Vile.  He will be most pleased.  Goodbye.-  Johnny started to hum, and a ball of light enveloped him and his chair.  -Oh, and one other thing.  You may remember the name ‘Vile.’  The last person who said they were taking you to him was Kurfist.  I,m sorry Imp, but there is no narrow escape this time.-

Imp sat down on the floor of the huge room, and put his head in his hands.  How could Johnny and Kurfist be on the same side?  After all, Kurfist had tried to save him.  A thought came to him.  -Support troops,- he murmured.  -There must be something that Kurfist was protecting Johnny from.-  But what could it be? Imp stared at an oddly shaped piece of carpet on the ground, and wondered. 

"Semantics are no protection from a 50 Megaton Thermonuclear Stormcrow."-Yggdrassil (June 21, 2011 6:48 PM)
"SCROLL ya donut!" Urgorr The Old (September 1, 2011 4:08 PM)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic