Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyTools:Resurrectio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jadefae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadefae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 14:08
Anyone else having trouble with Illytools in the Opera browser?Cry
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 14:31
Just installed opera and IllyTools:Resurrectio to try it out. Seems to be working ok. Can you be more specific about the problems your having?

Update: Don't know if it's a new thing or not but the Basic & Advanced tabs on the Empire tool doesn't show anything if you only have one town. The military does though.  The Basic & Advanced tabs update when you navigate to a new town, the military tabs update when you change to a different page. 

Edited by Tensmoor - 24 Aug 2016 at 15:41
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 01:37
I have had Illy Tools: Resurrection since i started playing a lot again but the last few days the plugin has not been working. I use chrome browser and have reinstalled twice now and was just seeing if anyone else is having a problem or now. 

No big deal just curious. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 04:06
The server seems unreachable.
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 04:40
OK, I can do without but was just seeing if anyone else had a problem. Thank you.

Edited by Tucic - 11 Oct 2016 at 04:41
Bimble View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 23:02
Somehow the SSL certificate update was stuck, reboot fixed it.
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:07
Thank you so much Bimble, it is working again!!

Edited by Tucic - 15 Oct 2016 at 12:09
Timrath View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 11:44
It suddenly stopped working for me, for no apparent reason. Yesteday it worked, today it doesn't.
I use firefox, windows 10. Tampermonkey says IllyTools is active. Deactivating and reactivating Illytools and Tampermonkey didn't help. Restarting firefox didn't help. Shift-refreshing Illy didn't help. Is there something else I could try?

By the way, thank you very much for resurrecting IllyTools! :-)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 16:00
Just tried it and it's not working for me either. The site is showing as up and there appears to be a valid SSH Cert for the site but checking the network log for Firefox it says the connection used to try and get the script is not secure. Trying to re-install the script doesn't install a script like it should. The userscript for IllyTools uses exactly the same method to load the script as I do for DurcTools so I'm a bit stuck on this one.
Timrath View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 16:06
It's working again!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic