Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyTools:Resurrectio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bimble View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 23:44
Thanks everyone for the mails and feedback, based on this I made the following list. (I hope I didn't overlook anything)

TODO list based on the feedback:
- Fix city names
- Fix the overview for larger amount of towns (scroll-able probably)
- Distance calculator
- SOV buttons
- Quest info (Allembine/Temple of Reasons/Beer/?) 
- Race/unit costs page

Possible extra features:
- Battle calculator
(not sure if the info of the calculations is available, but if it is I could implement this)
- GC chat log
(Requested by some. I want the plugin to be independent from a server, so my idea is to allow people to log it themselves, as in, put in an URL to a server and the chat will be sent there. This way the code is still independent of a server. A viewer could be added too)
- Battle report
(Same idea as above, this way an alliance could have a server and process the data themselves)
- Help button (or something) on each page with explanation of the features.
- Change editor 
(Switch the current mail/profile editor to a different one)

I will think about making it all open, though this might cause a lot of spin-offs based on the code, which would cause a lot of plugins.

Regards, Bimble

Edited by Bimble - 02 Dec 2015 at 23:51
Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 00:20
Thanks for your work Bimble.
I am not sure if it can be done, but I have question about the distance calculator.  
Could Illytools incorporate a function to be able to click on a sq and as you drag the cursor it would make a line that would be measuring the distance between the original spot and where the cursor was.
Best,
Lord Stanley.
Endrok View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Endrok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 18:13
Bimble,

Thanks... great work Thumbs Up

In the resource screens is it possible to include crafted items in each city inventory?
Also would be very useful if Trade hub inventory was possible.

Great to see this tool back ..... much appreciated

Edited by Endrok - 04 Dec 2015 at 18:17
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 17:10
Found a bug when looking at Military Overview screen.
I was on my HumanResources account, and had finished scrolling through the towns to get full picture of my troops. I discovered it had used "Clan Guardsmen and Kobold Cohorts" instead of "Militiamen and Pikemen". 

So just a visual bug I should think. Maybe need to change the @ codes around?

*EDIT* 
I found out they were reinforcing troops .. Doh

Edited by DeliciousJosh - 12 Jan 2016 at 16:58

PublicRelations
HumanResources
KillianBlack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 22:11
Loads into Safari via Tampermonkey.....

[QUOTE=Kumomoto]A special mention to the hardest tourney fighters pound for pound anywhere, StA, too! God you folks are tough! Well done!

[/QUOTE]
Marquesta View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marquesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 08:33
So.... where is it now? 

IllyTools! IllyTools! Where fore art thou, IllyTools!?
~~Marquesta
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 09:39
Originally posted by Marquesta Marquesta wrote:

So.... where is it now? 

IllyTools! IllyTools! Where fore art thou, IllyTools!?

The sub-domain that it was using (bimble.moo.com) is no longer active although the parent one is. I'm going to try and get in touch with them later and see if they have any idea who it was that ran it and try and get in touch.

The recent change to secure servers by the devs means that any inline tools like this and DurcTools have to be served up from a secure server as well. Since the change I've been working on getting one set up for DurcTools and can report that I've made some progress on this. Once I have it up again I'll look at offering hosting for Resurrectio as well if needed.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 09:50
For me adding the s to HTTP is pretty easy just have to pay $25.00 USD One Time to get  AlphaSSL (i think i havent really looked at it yet)

Edited by kodabear - 23 May 2016 at 09:51
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 09:57
With my current host it would cost me $31.99 a year which is not an option at the moment. I've been searching around for other options and have finally found a (semi) workable one. Now I need to pack up an entire domain and move it over to a new host. On the bright side it's a good opportunity to do some clearing out...
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:13
turns out i can do it somewhat free it will be a  Self-signed and Self-signed certificates will cause browser warnings. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic