Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyTools:Resurrectio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 17:00
I feel so giddy... TY BIMBLE...

(swoons and topples off of stillettos)
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 19:16
Local storage is just that - it is local to your machine. If you then log in from another machine the information is not on there so you don't see it. The only people who can access that info are people with access to your device.

If your going to play on a public computer (library etc) I suggest getting a USB stick and installing your favourite browser on it.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 19:18
Nice job Bimble Smile
It works fine in Firefox with Greasemonkey as well.
HATHALDIR View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HATHALDIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 23:47
Is doubly excited, Illytools and Diva in heels, great day!
There's worse blokes than me!!
ubluntu View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubluntu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 04:11
Originally posted by Bimble Bimble wrote:

As the name suggests, this is a resurrection of Illytools. Lately thieving is happening a lot and I wanted to use the function Redbirds again. I ended up restoring some of Illytools features with some of the code that I still had lying around. Eventually I will make the tool in such a way that it does not fully depend on my server, this to avoid the same situation as Illytools.

Current resurrected features:
- Redbirds
- Sweetspots
- Notepad

Added feature:
- Old smilies (possible to disable)

Feel free to give it a try, I only tested it in Chrome using Tampermonkey to load the plugin.

Suggestions are welcome, I am currently thinking of resurrecting the city/military overview next.

Regards, Bimble.

Thank you so much for what I know took both time and skills. Is there any chance that you have more human readable code? Myself and many others would love to contribute(for example http://https://github.com/Illyriad-Community/illytoolz).

Originally posted by Bimble Bimble wrote:

I'm not sending player data to my server, though a feature that gets all of Captain Kindly his data and makes it public is quite interesting Tongue

Update
Added the empire overview, which includes the total Military/Dipolo/B.Resources/Adv.Resources.
The data is only stored in the memory, a refresh of the page and you'll have to go by each page to summarize the data again. I might change this to save the data in the browser local storage, as mentioned before.

The city names are not displayed properly yet, will fix that at a later time.

No idea on what to add next, suggestions are welcome! (btw, what did that crystal ball do?)

Here is a snippet of JS that can extract info from the Town Drop Down List in case it helps.

$(".cityMenu").each(function(){ console.log($(this));});
mrmarcdee View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmarcdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 23:01
Originally posted by ubluntu ubluntu wrote:

Thank you so much for what I know took both time and skills. Is there any chance that you have more human readable code? Myself and many others would love to contribute(for example http://https://github.com/Illyriad-Community/illytoolz).

Seconded
Ryklaw View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryklaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 02:44
Awesome!
Many, many thanks
Clap
Finishing the Race!
II Tim 4:7,8
Rupe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 07:08
Illytools back!
Yes yes yes
Oh I've missed you
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 04:21

Thank you so much for this! Its wonderful!

Two suggestions to make it even more wonderful:

1. distance calculator--e.g. stick in two sets of coordinates and get the distance. I know this is simple but it was a handy feature to have so close at hand in the original.

2. The empire overview seems to have a maximum width.. which is not wide enough to show all my towns. At least when there are big numbers or lots of towns. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to fix, but I thought I would mention it.

Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 02:36
Bimble,
I am still fairly new to Illy and have only heard of Illytools in hushed tones in back rooms.  Is there a way to publish a user guide for new players.

Also as a suggestion, perhaps a battle calculators that could take into account troops in a town and an imported scout report with a few user variable like terrain. I am not sure if it is possible or not, but I'd throw it out there.

Best,
Lord Stanley

Edited by Lord Stanley - 02 Dec 2015 at 02:36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic