illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad on android

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Morphisor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morphisor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 09:25
Thank you Bobtron, Firefox does indeed work better on Android for Illyriad. I have successfully started my journey here now!

The only minor thing that bothers me so far is that the chat bar on the right moves out of the screen when zooming in on the page in order to read things a bit easier, without being able to scroll to it.
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 23:21
yup, that happens, which is why you want to check the 'Request Desktop Version' on the menu drop down
I support the Undying Flame!
Morphisor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morphisor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 16:22
Originally posted by Bobtron Bobtron wrote:

yup, that happens, which is why you want to check the 'Request Desktop Version' on the menu drop down

I was already doing that, but it still hit me. As it turns out, upon closing the browser and reopening it sometime later, this seems to somehow reset. So what I'm doing now is, uncheck and re-check the button in the menu upon loading the Illyriad login page. Works 100% that way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic