illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Games Limited

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illyriad Games Limited
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 18:36
Any chance of seeing some statutory accounts?  They're overdue at Companies House.
The confirmation statement which replaces the annual return is also overdue.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 19:52
That is concerning. I've just spent  £40 on prestige...

Edited by Tensmoor - 03 May 2017 at 19:53
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 21:52
Nothing to worry about.  

The accountants are currently sorting some details out regarding a R&D Tax Credit with HMRC at the moment, and we have a one month filing extension.

All is well!

SC
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 22:03
Glad to hear it SC. I was abit worried how I was going to pass my time...
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 22:14
Glad to set your mind to rest!

I'm not entirely sure why the Company Secretary (who's also our accountant) hasn't filed the Confirmation Statement, as that's not dependent on HMRC's decision; might give him a nudge to file that while we wait anyway.

tbh I'm kinda surprised to find that any of you players care about these administrative things! But it's nice to know you care :)

Best,

SC
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 23:48
I think some of us are closet obsessives (Ok, me) when it comes to Illy.
Chris G View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 23:56
glad to hear everything is alright,,i would have serious withdrawal issues if illy was gone...
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 02:13
Wouldn't it be frightening if Illyriad was turned over to the players one day? I have trouble filling out online forms so don't trust me with any coding or bug fixes. I'd break the game in 2 seconds. The only helpful thing I can do really is support the game with my regular prestige purchases and let the smarter people do their jobs without me getting involved.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 15:20
Obsessive? Illyrians?

Shocked
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 17:50
Thanks for the clarifications.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic