FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Fansite Listing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illyriad Fansite Listing
    Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 16:52
Below is a listing of various Illyriad fansites, created by members of the community. If you run a website or blog about Illyriad, post a reply below or send an email to community@illyriad.co.uk and we will look at adding it to the list. 

Websites

An in-depth informational wiki about Illyriad created by HonoredMule.

Helpful tools, information and Q&A, created by Fluffy.

Blogs

Tips, guides and blogs about Illyriad created by Kurdruk.

Personal blogs and web comics from Sunstorm.

Player created mini-tournaments for Illyriad. 

Strategy and tips from Silent Sword.

Illyriad strategy, guides, tips and thoughts from player Humbled.

Edited by GM Luna - 01 Jun 2013 at 15:32
GM Luna | Illyriad Community Manager | community@illyriad.co.uk

twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twilights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 22:00
now that college and other schools are out for break, is illy planning any advertising or promotions directed towards them? this is a great game and can be play on so many devices! alot of students would join if they were offered an incentive to try the game, maybe adding resource incentives with additional gm support if they join the game before or on a specific date?  probably alot of the game blogs would broadcast the information and they might even play and write blogs on the game. facebook promotion during summer months should also attract the attention of alot of students on vacation break. lets help illy get all it deserved recognition and attract these gamers...please add any ideas on how the illy population can help!
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 01:41
Any new fansites out there that I should add to the list? Let me know! :)

Luna

fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 09:21
Can I get mine changed to http://www.theillypedia.com

fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 04:16
Did the GMs stop reading the forum or something? :S
fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 02:37
Thanks Luna!

Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 06:12
Did you know you can just make a blog?  There's no background checks or required writing samples or anything.  Anyway, I made one:  http://thisillyrianlife.tumblr.com/
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 06:40
well done dan! looking good so far
GM Luna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster
Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 15:12
Yes you can! :)

Great start Aurordan. Tumblr is a good platform too. Very easy and you can use the ask box for Q&A if you want.

Luna

fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 00:54
I noticed I'm getting random views of my webpage, feel free to take it off since I am no longer playing, updating, nor managing my site, especially now that I have not renewed my domain.  Enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic