illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Bonds Reparations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Duran View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2016 at 22:16
I would strongly suggest you rethink this idea, be a shame if those aurums happened to go bankrupt Eowan.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 20:08
If the RIF goes bankrupt then I will be audited to ensure that I am not faking bankruptcy and any remaining funds in the RIF will be distributed to my investors.
If the cause of the bankruptcy has been my own negligence or I am found to be attempting to scam people then my cities will be forfeited to pay off the money I owe.
That is what I would expect to happen to myself and any other bankers.
Ricky View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 00:35
Lol.
Do you think it's possible, if you screw up really bad, Eowen, that you might go to prison, like Bernie Madoff.
I'm concerned about the penal system in Illyriad.  Who oversees these prisons?  Are they liberal or harsh in their punishment?  Are there opportunities for rehabilitation?  Parole?
Again, lol.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 20:37
Everyone knows bankers don't go to jail :p
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic