illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyCon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 21:17
what is a pizza challenge? who can eat the most? who can make the most? who can make the best?
Twist View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 18:42
there's a local place that has a pizza challenge currently, every Saturday night, someone tries to eat an 18" pizza, loaded with extra cheese, in 30 minutes... I've tried it myself, and only managed about 2/3s

I think an IllyCon could do something similar.... as an example, whoever wants to compete, we decide on the size of the pizza, maybe that 18" pizza....
then those taking part each try to eat a full pizza, 18" or 16"? whoever finishes first wins.... if no one manages to finish their pizza, the winner is whoever eats the most
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 20:12
Normally takes me 2 days to eat an 18" pizza ...I'd be up for failing miserably though LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic