illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyCon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 21:17
what is a pizza challenge? who can eat the most? who can make the most? who can make the best?
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 18:42
there's a local place that has a pizza challenge currently, every Saturday night, someone tries to eat an 18" pizza, loaded with extra cheese, in 30 minutes... I've tried it myself, and only managed about 2/3s

I think an IllyCon could do something similar.... as an example, whoever wants to compete, we decide on the size of the pizza, maybe that 18" pizza....
then those taking part each try to eat a full pizza, 18" or 16"? whoever finishes first wins.... if no one manages to finish their pizza, the winner is whoever eats the most
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 20:12
Normally takes me 2 days to eat an 18" pizza ...I'd be up for failing miserably though LOL
Queen Bacet View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queen Bacet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:01
Its a shame this never went further than the forums, you could have got more people involved. You still can if you chat about it in GC.
Myself i would love to but am unable to travel that far but i do hope you get this lifted off the ground especially with the dev involvement.
I think you could bring out a lot of the lurkers with this Clap 
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 11:13
huh? Has this been cancelled? I might not play anymore but I was looking forward to it!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 11:39
As far as I know it is still happening. It would be an excellent chance to meet not only some of the other players but some of the devs as well - I might even have some bits and pieces for folks attending. still trying to sort that out...
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 13:12
Twisty. This is a grand idea Wink

I'll travel over 

Edited by OssianII - 26 Sep 2017 at 13:13
Canesrule View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canesrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 14:28
SC. My identical twin will be most upset to know he can't come as an Alt.
Bonemash View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 18:01
excellent ... I look forward to IllyCon in Belfast! I live in Belfast and would love to attend.

Twist, why not look at working it into Q-Con...thus a lot of other things would be on hand to entertain / ammuse... though I belive its in June..towards the end of the Month

Edited by Bonemash - 27 Sep 2017 at 18:20
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 20:21
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

huh? Has this been cancelled? I might not play anymore but I was looking forward to it!

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Wink
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic