Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Icons for Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Icons for Reports

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LadyLuvs View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2010
Location: On Earth
Status: Offline
Points: 324
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyLuvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Icons for Reports
    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 14:11
Would you all put a Battle Report section under the Scrolls icon?  It could hold battle reports for Tourney's, Wars, and Hunting.

Would you put a Diplomatic Reports under the Rose Icon?  It could hold the diplomatic reports for Tourney's, Wars, and Hunting.

Let me tell you why, I LOATHE all the emails that go on during all of those things.  I get enough email in RL, I don't need more useless emails in game.  I understand making the game more fun and I don't begrudge any of the players their tourney fun but the constant emails suck because they have no other way of sharing what has happened or what they found.  Being spammed by emails just plain sucks in this game.

It would also be nice if the Battle & Diplomatic reports could be an Alliance Option for all to see or for certain levels to see.  That would be until the Alliance heads to decide.  With all the back stabbing that happens in this game because some get bored or get their nickers in a twist at the slightest urge of some, it might be better not to allow players that just join the alliance to be able to see those reports.  This will allow the Alliance heads to better be able to strategize with their tourney/war minded people.

This is one area that sucks in this game is all the mail you get.  You start sov so you get a mail you build a "building" on the sov you get a mail.  There has to be a better notification than mail.  You could easily put these notifications under the icons they belong as "reports".  You could break them down further and into sub categories for the different types of units.  Right now some of it is jumbled together in Notifications under the Mail Icon.  It would be nice if the notifications were structured a little better.  

Thanks for the consideration of my requests.

LadyLuvs
Raven, Murder of Crows Alliance
Back to Top
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Avatar

Joined: 20 May 2014
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 754
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 17:09
Originally posted by LadyLuvs LadyLuvs wrote:

Would you all put a Battle Report section under the Scrolls icon?  It could hold battle reports for Tourney's, Wars, and Hunting.

Would you put a Diplomatic Reports under the Rose Icon?  It could hold the diplomatic reports for Tourney's, Wars, and Hunting.

Let me tell you why, I LOATHE all the emails that go on during all of those things.  I get enough email in RL, I don't need more useless emails in game.  I understand making the game more fun and I don't begrudge any of the players their tourney fun but the constant emails suck because they have no other way of sharing what has happened or what they found.  Being spammed by emails just plain sucks in this game.

THIS.

Originally posted by LadyLuvs LadyLuvs wrote:

It would also be nice if the Battle & Diplomatic reports could be an Alliance Option for all to see or for certain levels to see.  That would be until the Alliance heads to decide.  With all the back stabbing that happens in this game because some get bored or get their nickers in a twist at the slightest urge of some, it might be better not to allow players that just join the alliance to be able to see those reports.  This will allow the Alliance heads to better be able to strategize with their tourney/war minded people.

The ability to see the incoming and outgoing for alliance members would be nice.  I'm sure this ability could be connected via a building and additional research.

Originally posted by LadyLuvs LadyLuvs wrote:

This is one area that sucks in this game is all the mail you get.  You start sov so you get a mail you build a "building" on the sov you get a mail.  There has to be a better notification than mail.  You could easily put these notifications under the icons they belong as "reports".  You could break them down further and into sub categories for the different types of units.  Right now some of it is jumbled together in Notifications under the Mail Icon.  It would be nice if the notifications were structured a little better.  

Thanks for the consideration of my requests.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.