illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heart of corruption

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 21:47

Sept-12, Sept-14, Sept-17, Sept-19, Sept-23
Asvenger View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 03:39
Looks like possibly only 7 squares to go. What's the plan this time around? 
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:45
get people to make loads of orc tentacles and then sell them to everyone except warty :P
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
zap View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 23:53
Looks like heart is very close , I suggest that anyone that can to do the fortune teller to get the system note required < maybe when it starts beating those that have will get tentacles to grow around their cities. If so then we need to figure out the next step. I myself am waiting for this next move. But remember you must have 5 of each in the town that your working from . Just an Idea this way we can all work together to figure out how to kill tentacles to move forward.
Dean of students Hogwarts
zap View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 03:59
For those that have had tentacles grow around their towns I have some questions.
1)What time of year did this happen Winter, summer, spring?
2)what time of day? night ?morning?
3)Was there a full moon?
4)Did you attack tentacles? Or just plant troops to stop growth?
5)Did you just give up and move the town?

It appears that 70 tentacles have grown around the heart. I do not know if the main part counts as one or not. But it seems the heart will start beating soon when the proper amount has grown. I suggest again that you get the fortune teller system mails done asap.

6)Did you use any magic on the Tentacles?
7)If you attacked the tentacles what happened to your troops?

Dean of students Hogwarts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic