Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Sixth Birthday Toothless?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Sixth Birthday Toothless?
    Posted: 08 May 2016 at 19:01
Happy sixth birthday Toothless!

Today we celebrate our 6th anniversary, time to look back on the past year. Lots of things have happened both inside and outside our alliance.

In my memory, the first thing that comes to mind was the Crow Hunting Tournament during October 2015, where many T?-players participated. Cyrus, Hotmess, Kaali, kaelee, Parul, THIL and Yuri, thank you for doing so and bravely defended T?'s honor! Even three of us, Yuri, Hotmess and myself, achieved to reach to the top three spots in our leagues.

In fact, this tournament gave us so much fun and pleasure that we decided to held our own hunting tournament just for T?-members, proudly sponsored and organized by Thor, our quest master.

Now this is likely enough reason to kick off our anniversary with a new tournament, organized by Kodabear: SHINE A LIGHT ON NF.

But last year wasn't all about tournaments. In those past twelve months, lots of changes took place in our staff-faculty. We welcomed a lot of new faculty: Alice B Toklas, Andra, Elfenstein, God of War, Inferno, Kaelee, THIL and Thor! Myself, I got 'promoted' to VC somewhere last year and of course I shouldn't forget our honored guest Lady whatshernameagain ehh, Elerielle.

As you all might know, T? is a training alliance, which means we recruit new players in order to let you all develop some basic Illy skills and knowledge. Preferably this will result in your graduation and lets you find a new place to grow and prosper. Kodabear compiled a huge list of alliances that all you former T?-students went to after graduation during our first lustrum(http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/happy-fifth-birthday-toothless_topic6341.html). I am happy to see that this year, there can be added three new alliances to that list:

Skittish and Bashful [S&B]

Night Shadows [SHAD]

Lords of the Kartur [LotK]

Now you might be thinking we love to see you go, ehh, graduate, but I can assure you, every graduation hurts. That is the bottom line I would like to add, we love you all, we admire all the fun and laughter we see in our AC, its been a real pleasure to have you all met last year and we are looking forward to another fun period of Illy!

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention our T? Lionesses: the alliance founder, Starry, our former Chancellor LadyLuvs, Aziza Habibte,  and our current Chancellor  Kodabear; as well as our T? Lion, former Chancellor razhbaat.  These people have given their blood, sweat, and tears to make us who we are.  Their dedication, loyalty, and perseverance have served many current and past players.

Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 19:41
Happy Birthday!
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 06:52
True staying power, congrats!
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:39
Gratz. :)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 16:52
I hope this isn't some cunning plan to get people to send everyone in T? a wagon load of beer...

Here's looking forward to the next six :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic