FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Fifth Birthday Toothless?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Fifth Birthday Toothless?
    Posted: 08 May 2015 at 02:26
Happy Fifth Birthday, Toothless?!!!!!

It had been five years since the founding of Toothless? on May 8, 2010, as Illyriad's first alliance dedicated to the training and developing of new players.  It is Illriad’s 6th oldest alliance, and the oldest training alliance. 

I'm very proud to see so many of our notable alumni now serve as: leaders in their own alliances; seasoned diplomats known throughout the realm; kings and queens of the marketplace; and fierce and honorable military powerhouses. Nothing makes me prouder than seeing all T?'s alumni spreading their wings in Illyriad with our membership records revealing that we have active alumni in the following alliances:

Absaroke   [Absa]
Achaean's League   [ACHE]
Æsir   [Æsir]
Black Skull Horde   [BSH]
Blood Moon   [MOON]
Broken Blades   [B¦B]
Calaquendi Crow   [Calcr]
Celtic Knights   [XckX]
Coin Master Society   [Coin]
Crow's Nest   [nCrow]
Cyston Forces of Ill   [CFI]
Damage Inc.   [BANE]
Dark Blight   [DB]
Dark Shade   [SHARK]
Dwarven Druids   [Druid]
Dwarven Lords   [Dlord]
EAGLES EYRIE    [EE]
Eight Hand Crow   [eCrow]
Elite Generals   [GOLD]
EpiCentrum Trade Co   [ETC]
Fairy Road Authority   [Roads]
Fires of Heaven   [FoH]
Gracious   [Grace]
Guardians of Azura   [AZURA]
Harmless?   [H?]
Hellfire   [Hell]
Heroes of the Horn   [HOTH]
Holy Storm Company   [STORM]
House of Plantagenet   [PLAN]
Illyria Fairy Nation   [Fairy]
Infamy   [Fam]
Invictus   [VIC]
League of Assassins   [LoA]
Love And War   [LAW]
Moving   [FAST]
Murder of Crows   [mCrow]
Night Squires   [~NS~]
NIGHT WOLVES   [~NW~]
Noble Odyssey   [N-O]
Pending...   [Soon™]
PRAEVALEO   [PRVAL]
Quenya and Sindari   [Q&S]
Roman Empire   [RE]
Screaming Valkyries   [-SV-]
SnugglersCrowalition   [HUGcr]
Tempor   [ary]
The Colonist Empire   [TCol]
The Dark Star Armory   [DSA]
The Fellowship   [TFotR]
The Liberation   [HEAT]
The Order   [T-O]
The Rationalists   [LOGIC]
The Southern Cross   [T-SC]
Tsunami   [WAVE]
Valiant Crows   [vCrow]
VicToRix   [VICX]
Wheel of Time   [WoT]

On behalf of Toothless?, I sincerely thank all the alliances for their continuous support all these years. Forgive me if anyone was excluded from this list due to my administrative oversight. 

T?’s organizational processes and structure resemble a traditional university, reflecting our focus on teaching the mechanics of this fascinating world.  Our members are guided through an educational process that truly prepares them to be an active and engaged members of their future permanent alliances, from basic city building and protection through learning how to siege and capture abandoned cities.  In addition to providing friendly guidance and assistant with resources, our Faculty Members and Deans continue to focus on specific curriculum based on the game aspects that make a well-rounded player, whether it be Trading, Diplomacy, Military and/or Magic.  And finally, we work with our Graduate Students to help them find the perfect permanent alliance based of what game activities give them the most enjoyment.  It is after all about enhancing the game play experience!

Some things have never, and will never, change.  We are a temporary alliance, all must graduate when they reach a certain milestone.  As the above list shows, we are no one’s feeder alliance, we serve the entire Illyriad community.  We are silly, funny, and social in alliance chat… we value the people aspect of the game.

We would like to thank the Illyriad community, our developers, and the alliances we share the continent of Elgea and Broken Lands with… thank you for your support, encouragement, and friendship.  You make this game worth playing! 

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention our T? Lionesses: the alliance founder, Starry, our former Chancellor LadyLuvs, Aziza Habibte,  and our current Chancellor  Kodabear; as well as our T? Lion, former Chancellor razhbaat.  These people have given their blood, sweat, and tears to make us who we are.  Their dedication, loyalty, and perseverance have served many current and past players.  So on behalf of the Toothless alumni, officers, faculty, and students, I say “Thank you, T? Chancellors!”

Cheers!

Kodabear, Chancellor, Toothless? Alliance

P/S: If you are a new player and would like to join us, please contact me at Kodabear
Jane DarkMagic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane DarkMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 03:18
Happy Birthday Toothless!
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 03:40
Congratulations to all current and former staff and students on a great alliance that has blazed a trail for a myriad of training alliances and sent knowledgeable and skilled players into all points of the Illyriad compass. 

Here's to another 5 years and beyond.
Bonfyr Verboo
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 04:11
Congratulations Toothless?     Wow, hard to believe it's been five years.   Congratulations to all the leaders and staff that have kept the dream of Toothless alive.     Koda and Staff, you do an awesome job helping new players learn the game and continue to improve on the skill set taught to new players.  

Thank you so very much and great job!   *bows*

*uses Magic Bear powers to provide Pizza and Brownies to all*
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 07:57
Happy birthday us. :)

Yay, Pizza & Brownies ! ^^'
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 08:06
Congratulations Toothless?
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 01:18
Happy birthday Toothless? and thanks for helping me get a start in Illy!
Agalloch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agalloch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 22:01
Happy birthday !! 
Keep up the good work :)
Badger7 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 23:27
Congratulations T? i thoroughly enjoyed my time there as a student and then as a staff member.
Thank you  
I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face!
Pellinell View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pellinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 01:04
Happy Birthday Toothless? 

I am forever grateful for all T? did for me when I was a newb and what they still are doing today.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic