illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hansa/Pirate Kings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hansa/Pirate Kings
    Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 23:02
We come before you today, to join these two alliances in holy matrim....wait, wrong speech...LOL

As you may have noticed in the Pirate Kings land claim post, we were treating Hansa as true confederates, very trusted neighbors we expected to work closely with.

Well, a merger is just working even more closely.

Also, recruiting entire alliances is more efficient than recruiting individuals, and I needed to get back to the rum barrel before my buzz lapsed.

The new alliance is known as The Pirate Republic. We are continuing the land claims of both source alliances. Please feel free to send wedding gif...I mean, uh, proper tribute to the new Pirates.

Cheers!

Sola
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 06:08
I would send bleached skeletons and gold doubloons as a wedding present, but my fangs ate them all.
JodaMyth View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JodaMyth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 02:17
Congrats on the merger! Is The Pirate Republic still to be considered part of the Axi Federation or has this separated Hansas group from it? 
Lord_Johnny View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 01:43
A bit off topic, but when I read the first line there, it got stuck in my head. 

"Mawwage...sweet Mawwage is what brings us togwevver today" Tongue
Attila View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2016 at 22:50
Originally posted by JodaMyth JodaMyth wrote:

Congrats on the merger! Is The Pirate Republic still to be considered part of the Axi Federation or has this separated Hansas group from it? 

Shu collapsed shortly after its leaders had other issues in RL(financial issues, or prior rl commitments). The Shu Remnants joined YARR, and actually I'm quite proud that the alliances managed to unify together as its something I always condoned, so the Axi Federation is no longer in effect. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic