Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Han standing against Roman Hatred

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Han Dynasty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 02:08
Originally posted by demdigs demdigs wrote:

GM Rikoo, could you please lock this thread. Thank you very much
Seconded
The official forum profile for Han Dynasty.
Taron View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 08:45
Originally posted by Consul Zynot Consul Zynot wrote:

RE said the declaration  of war was   a joke just like the  T-O  one and Aesir one,    

No we meant it! Big smile lol hahaha... Wait so Aesir declared war? Must've been a fast war. Who won?
I am Responsible for what I say.
I Am not responsible for what you understand.
Ficho View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ficho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 09:08
History repeats itself. 

Older players will know what I mean.

hrandjt View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrandjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 10:46
Originally posted by Taron Taron wrote:

Originally posted by Consul Zynot Consul Zynot wrote:

RE said the declaration  of war was   a joke just like the  T-O  one and Aesir one,    

No we meant it! Big smile lol hahaha... Wait so Aesir declared war? Must've been a fast war. Who won?
In a protracted war lasting minutes and minutes RE was comprehensively crushed. Thankfully Aesir accepted our surrender terms of 2 cows and a packet of chips, payment is still pending.
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 12:15
Originally posted by hrandjt hrandjt wrote:

In a protracted war lasting minutes and minutes RE was comprehensively crushed. Thankfully Aesir accepted our surrender terms of 2 cows and a packet of chips, payment is still pending.

...and Thordor has to pay Eternal Fire 980 prestige.

GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 13:27
I will not lock a thread simply because it has become slightly heated. I AM reading over this thread, though, and anyone who has been actively trying to derail the original topic could face banishment (a silence, essentially) from these forums.

But, because I have so many posts to read sometimes, simply SEND ME AN IGM OR DIRECT MESSAGE with the copied/pasted text and information about where it was said, when, etc, and I will look into any offending posts.

GM Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 13:32
Originally posted by Han Dynasty Han Dynasty wrote:

[QUOTE=Angrim][QUOTE=Han Dynasty

...that it is prohibited to post in game messages between parties on the forums. He ruled that the posting of chat-room material onto the forums is not prohibited

I did not say that. What I said is that posting AC messages is not *technically* against the rules, but that it depends on what is being said. That means that, like many rules, it is a gray area and I reserve the right to adapt those rules to situations as I see fit. In this case I did not see anything that was on what we'd call the bad side, but once again if people have an issue with what was said they need to SEND ME A MESSAGE HERE OR IN GAME WITH THE OFFENDING TEXT. 

I cannot read minds and I am not familiar with every alliance's inner drama. :)

Thanks!

GM Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 17:01
Originally posted by Pellinell Pellinell wrote:

Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Well, I guess it is time for my 2 cents again. This is a conflict between 2 alliances. They have their own confeds and diplomatic ties. Let them get on with it and let them have their fun. Why do so many of you people in this community always jump to halt anything that has nothing to do with you?

The discussion started off well between the 2 alliances and then the rest of you jumped in and it seems the poor alliances involved have been bullied into accepting anything you propose now. The Han have a very powerful confed with T-O and thus do not need the rest of us acting like policemen and trying to get involved. RE probably also have their own allies. If it gets out of hand they will probably come up with a solution anyway.

Actually I didn't know Han existed until yesterday. TO is 100% neutral in this. Wink

Please accept my appolgy. One of the reasons people generally ignore me. I was looking at the wrong alliance profiles.
Kaggen is my human half
jtk310 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtk310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 19:26
Why are there 4 separate forum topics about this war that I missed completely by being offline for a day? Couldn't such a short and silly thing be discussed in one thread? Well done to all involved on a speedy resolution to this strange turn of events.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic