Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Han standing against Roman Hatred

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Epidemic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epidemic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:30
Do not trust RE!

They declared war on Siege April 1, 2014. After quickly realizing they were facing a superior force they sued for peace, at which time I set terms. (They were to call me King Epi whenever they saw me in gc). They accepted and peace reigned. However they reneged on the deal shortly afterwards, because they never once called me King Epi!
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:31
Originally posted by Epidemic Epidemic wrote:

Do not trust RE!

They declared war on Siege April 1, 2014. After quickly realizing they were facing a superior force they sued for peace, at which time I set terms. (They were to call me King Epi whenever they saw me in gc). They accepted and peace reigned. However they reneged on the deal shortly afterwards, because they never once called me King Epi!

Lol LOL
Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:33
Originally posted by Consul Zynot Consul Zynot wrote:

Originally posted by Jane DarkMagic Jane DarkMagic wrote:

I think a "joke" declaration against an alliance you aren't super close to is always a bad idea.  Especially given Roman Empire already had tension with Han due to Flavius' membership, I don't know what they were thinking when they declared.  Doesn't seem particularly funny or in good taste, if it was actually a joke.

Queen Elve declared war on several alliances  for  laughs and giggles,   Peace was quickly made   we still have  2    showing in diplomatic page which we will leave  their since   that alliance leaders wants it to remain that way.    Yes   we dont like flavius    i spoke with HAN  prime minister  about him.    It was funny   at first    people involved in gc has several  good laughs  about it.

actually not all. 

some were mailing each other and wondering if they should ally with han to teach RE a lesson about being so hoity toity
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:35
Originally posted by Glin Glin wrote:

I think a "joke" declaration against an alliance you aren't super close to is always a bad idea.  Especially given Roman Empire already had tension with Han due to Flavius' membership, I don't know what they were thinking when they declared.  Doesn't seem particularly funny or in good taste, if it was actually a joke.

Queen Elve declared war on several alliances  for  laughs and giggles,   Peace was quickly made   we still have  2    showing in diplomatic page which we will leave  their since   that alliance leaders wants it to remain that way.    Yes   we dont like flavius    i spoke with HAN  prime minister  about him.    It was funny   at first    people involved in gc has several  good laughs  about it.

actually not all. 

some were mailing each other and wondering if they should ally with han to teach RE a lesson about being so hoity toity

Are  you sure because    all knew it was  a joke     was you even in gc  at the time?  Dont  think so
Han Dynasty View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Han Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:40

RE said the declaration  of war was   a joke just like the  T-O  one and Aesir one,  HAN has quickly come to the forums to spread  BS   you have made  a   joke from us  into  a  serious matter,   As for flavius aetius it is well know he is cancer to any alliance he joins ,  He mailed  QE accusing   her of thieving him.  1) There is no  prove it is from RE-    2) The report showed   that the blight killed  plunderers and  only orcs have those   diplomats-   QE replied  telling flavius not to mail her again  or she WILL siege him    flavius mailed her again,  He was asking for it and he recieved it.

I asked HAN to bring down this post down because it will  make things  complicated  i nicely asked you to bring down the post   and i will offer  the peace,  YOU  Reacted by  Editing your post     

None of the Han Dynasty leadership has received notification that this is satirical. Our officers came online to a notification of war with the Roman Empire. It is not unreasonable for one to assume that a declaration of war is actually a declaration of war, especially given our recent history.

Who you do or do not declare war on is not of our concern, we don't follow RE's actions beyond what is directly relevant to us.

Flavius Aetius is our concern, not yours. He is a member of The Han Dynasty and we will deal with him, we have discussed this matter with him and our Prime Minister has informed of you that.

He believed that the thievery was ordered by The Roman Empire, it needn't have been committed by Queen Elve herself. Queen Elve, I believe, fell under suspicion for being involved due to her send a harassing IGM to Flavius shortly after he switched over to Han from Silverlight. It is understandable that he thought that QE was behind it either directly or indirectly.

It stands now as a false accusation. We've discussed this Flavius and we believe he understands. RE should have brought the issue up with Han leadership but rushed to attack us instead and we had to damage control instead of damage prevention.

The Han Dynasty does not and will not respond to threats and insults and to our knowledge, that is all RE has offered to us. We may be a small alliance, but we will not give into your demands, especially since we have done nothing to you.

Edited by Han Dynasty - 11 Oct 2014 at 20:03
The official forum profile for Han Dynasty.
Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:40
lol, there were lots of people in GC.

Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:42
Ha ha

RE just got told
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:42
Originally posted by Han Dynasty Han Dynasty wrote:

RE said the declaration  of war was   a joke just like the  T-O  one and Aesir one,  HAN has quickly come to the forums to spread  BS   you have made  a   joke from us  into  a  serious matter,   As for flavius aetius it is well know he is cancer to any alliance he joins ,  He mailed  QE accusing   her of thieving him.  1) There is no  prove it is from RE-    2) The report showed   that the blight killed  plunderers and  only orcs have those   diplomats-   QE replied  telling flavius not to mail her again  or she WILL siege him    flavius mailed her again,  He was asking for it and he recieved it.

I asked HAN to bring down this post down because it will  make things  complicated  i nicely asked you to bring down the post   and i will offer  the peace,  YOU  Reacted by  Editing your post     

One of the Han Dynasty leadership has received notification that this is satirical. Our officers came online to a notification of war with the Roman Empire. It is not unreasonable for one to assume that a declaration of war is actually a declaration of war, especially given our recent history.

Who you do or do not declare war on is not of our concern, we don't follow RE's actions beyond what is directly relevant to us.

Flavius Aetius is our concern, not yours. He is a member of The Han Dynasty and we will deal with him, we have discussed this matter with him and our Prime Minister has informed of you that.

He believed that the thievery was ordered by The Roman Empire, it needn't have been committed by Queen Elve herself. Queen Elve, I believe, fell under suspicion for being involved due to her send a harassing IGM to Flavius shortly after he switched over to Han from Silverlight. It is understandable that he thought that QE was behind it either directly or indirectly.

It stands now as a false accusation. We've discussed this Flavius and we believe he understands. RE should have brought the issue up with Han leadership but rushed to attack us instead and we had to damage control instead of damage prevention.

The Han Dynasty does not and will not respond to threats and insults and to our knowledge, that is all RE has offered to us. We may be a small alliance, but we will not give into your demands, especially since we have done nothing to you.

Wait   how  did this become  all about flavius out of no where?  Fine you wont accept peace   soon  i will make  you accept peace      not bullying  but  YOU are making it official  when we said  it was  a joke and offered peace.   All of this flavius naming makes me  suspicious.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 19:52

*Brandmeister declares war on mCrow.

Your surrender terms are a million jillion beer, and some salts for my bath. Air, water, or Epsom. No fire or earth this time! Turns out the hot mud bath was only a good idea on paper.
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2014 at 20:18

I think a "joke" declaration against an alliance you aren't super close to is always a bad idea.
when mCrow declares war, it is always completely serious.

/me maintains a straight face throughout this comment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic