illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gul'Dan and Storm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:49
Originally posted by Pellinell Pellinell wrote:

I hear a lot of people in the community asking about the situation and why Storm is razing his cities. So I'll clarify here.

States it right there.

Edited by Gul'Dan - 29 Jan 2016 at 21:49
Pellinell View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pellinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 21:53
"Is razing" is present not past tense.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 00:13
Originally posted by Jane DarkMagic Jane DarkMagic wrote:

It is just more shocking to me that STORM would be sieging a player they took in because they wanted to challenge SHARK over Pico's cities.  The fact that it was Gul'Dan does not detract from their initial motive of forcing SHARK to put up or shut up.  If STORM didn't want to challenge SHARK they wouldn't have taken in any random player sieging Pico's cities.  So I don't think that Gul'Dan deserves any blame in this situation except for causing drama, which is hardly a newb-ringable offense.  You will likely get away with it though because no one likes Gul'Dan for other reasons in no way related to him sieging Pico's cities.

I like him.
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 07:14

You have not even landed a siege as of yet Pellinell. Razed, razing... Makes no difference. Hasn't happened yet. No matter!

Thanks for the laugh KP!

Edited by Gul'Dan - 30 Jan 2016 at 07:15
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 18:08
Originally posted by Gul'Dan Gul'Dan wrote:

You have not even landed a siege as of yet Pellinell. Razed, razing... Makes no difference. Hasn't happened yet. No matter!

Thanks for the laugh KP!

Why send sieges when you can get someone to destroy their own cities for you.  Stop hitting yourself Ouch Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic