illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Graphics broken

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Zexetor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Zexetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graphics broken
    Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 19:02
For some reason, I am not getting the graphics for the game; only an icon here and there. Interestingly, the other pages (sign in, forums, etc.) show up perfect. However, I cannot play the game because I can't see anything that is going on due to the lack of graphics. I have tried going through Chrome, Explorer, Firefox - all to no avail. Can someone help? I already lost one account because of inactivity - I can't build what I cannot see.Disapprove
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:25
Clear your cache then do a page reload (Ctrl+F5 to ensure the cache is bypassed).

Message me in game and I'll try to talk you through solving it.
teena View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 10:15
Reload your page the error will clear. I am also face the same problem. I done a article about this with help of online services College application essay.
visit:http://best-uk-dissertation.com/how-to-write-a-college-application-essay.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic