Topic ClosedCouple of suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
serverdown View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couple of suggestions
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 14:57
Hi, Im fairly new at this game but I have allot of experience playing web browser strategy games. So when I started this game I quickly noticed this game still needs allot of work. I want to give some suggestions on how to improve gameplay.

suggestion 1: It would be nice if we had an option to cancel a caravan that has just been dispatched to gather abandoned resources. A small timeframe of 1 min. or 30 sec. would be great. I unfortunatly send my caravan on a 3 day trip to gather only 200 resources. I whas kind off irritated that I didn't had the option to cancel my trip.

suggestion 2: Having an option in your message inbox which flags all your messages as read would be nice. Than I dont have to click on all the unimportant caravan messages just to make the green numbers go away above my envelope.

Maybe some of these small issues are allready adressed in a future update. If so, than pardon my lazyness. I think this game is great and with propper care from the designers this could very well become my favorite web browser game.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic