illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just noticed this...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just noticed this...
    Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 09:31
https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Players/1868

Spoils of Empire, who had players like Kruz the trivia champion and his comrades amongst their ranks, all abandoned today due to a war declaration by Roman Empire.

SoE seem to be located in the Poisoned Isles, North Western Broken Lands. I am not sure which hostility has been going on between RE and SoE. Always a shame when there is a mass abandon. Hope they stay and just relocate somewhere else.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 18:20
You don't think it's odd that all of the accounts are orcs, created around the same time, who never joined another alliance, and then all became SoE members on 24 October, the day of its founding? Maybe it's a group of friends from another game, but it certainly looks more like it's just 8 accounts owned by the same individual.

Shame though. Clustering on that island is a good strategy. With infantry and jungle colleges, you could make it a defensible homeland. I will miss Krux's lightning reflexes at trivia.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic