illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aesir declares on Ta2in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Bulani View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 14:35
That is twice that we have been called on to been banned instead of actually dealing with us. Here is a novel concept they openly challenged the SINdicate, face us and deal with us. Running to the devs is not going to work, because unlike most of the server we actually have read the Code of Conduct and know what is allowed and what is not. Quit hoping the devs will bail you out, we are not Aga and will not implode on ourselves.
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 14:38
Originally posted by Wild Wild wrote:

I do not want to say much, but this thread is a bit silly... 
I would like to ask the devs whether calling Hucbold by the names of "Cocbold" and "Fucbold" is actually okay these days? Does anybody even care about such insults and chat filter dodging? 
I remember years ago it actually mattered to the devs and to the GC community... but maybe those days are over and the ban hammer should be adjusted to allow simple words that do not insult, but that make a point... 
Thoughts welcome here, from Devs and others that may ponder such things...  

I am on your side.
RESPECT
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 16:33
Originally posted by Bulani Bulani wrote:

That is twice that we have been called on to been banned instead of actually dealing with us. Here is a novel concept they openly challenged the SINdicate, face us and deal with us. Running to the devs is not going to work, because unlike most of the server we actually have read the Code of Conduct and know what is allowed and what is not. Quit hoping the devs will bail you out, we are not Aga and will not implode on ourselves.

If you were referring to the post by Wild, I didn't read it as asking the devs to ban you. Rather I took it as asking if such things were now to be deemed as acceptable.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic