illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great war

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 07:26
Originally posted by walburne walburne wrote:

I guess it is true, the victors write the history. No matter what the truth actually is. Tcol was at war for over 2 years and still rebuilding prior to the great war. The crows kept placing cities in our land claim, at the time. Drawing us into a conflict. And that makes us evil.

Talking about rewriting history... my towns were in mm that time, since long before your landclaim, and tcol never actively enforced their claim. I never received any igm about the subject.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 07:37
Hey guys and gals. That war is ancient history. The next one is about to start. The same excuses are been thrown around with different wording but the outcome is clear to see. Much blood is going to be spilled. Our enemies will moan and bitch and eventually die. Win or lose this war, the SINdicate will come out stronger and better and the rest of you will go inactive and permasat like the last time.

I say "lets revel in the mayhem"
Kaggen is my human half
Whakomatic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whakomatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 22:40
I am sad to have not been playing when the great war happened, but I am surprised by the quantity of troops listed in fights. To all the past and current players, considering so many players have dropped the game since then, do you think the size of armies today is similar? Will the scale of a future fight be similar?
walburne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walburne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 01:48
That,s because our land claim did include the entire area of MM, it was only about 100 tiles by 100. You were probably never in our land claim back then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic